Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 8kun under attack

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Was just surfing through 8kun and found this thread. Here's the contents of it.

All Concerned,

I came to login earlier today for moderation purposes at about 1300 EST.

I got the following warning. (pic related)

As far as I know, this could mean one of two things:

1.) the site has been hacked, or,

2.) Codemonkey has shitty half-assed SSL implemented on the site

Regardless, I personally recommend that if you are not posting using either a VPN or Tor (which is blocked atm) start doing so immediately.

This recommendation is intended so that you, those you care about, and your anonymity are protected.

There's nothing more that these Jew Bolsheviks want than to dox you and make your life miserable.

(I banned about 20 people for 1 hour to alert them to this issue and gave them each a ban message with some information in it. They didn't do anything to warrant a ban, it was the only way I could do anything using Tor at that moment because Tor is disabled for this board.)

Have a good day.

I used to lurk a lot there before it was taken down the first time.

My condolences

My /pol/ days are over bhai.

never used it

Might as well upload some dirt on Jim. The PDF I attached is conversation on Slack between Mark (johnstevens) and Jim (laqueesha). Mark himself got fed up with Jim and leaked this convo. Jim is completely fixated on making his /newsplus/ profitable and getting rid of everything else.

Attachments

• jim_and_mark_convo.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 955
Never used it, but kinda cucked that you can't use Tor there.

The site has been downhill since El Paso.

8kun used to be hosted by the people who currently host us. This is what I mean when I say Incels.co, Looksmax, these are targets. Our host can clearly be scared into dropping us if we fuck around and find out.

And then we'll be like 8kun. That site that has to scrounge for infrastructure solutions and still be hounded everyday and attacked. Will 8kun get dropped again? Who knows. But bad sites are bad to do business with.

I used to lurk a lot there before it was taken down the first time.
I'm an oldfag to 8chan. Been using the site since 2015 when /hebe/ was still on there and when most Tor image boards used infinitychan software.