Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 87% of teens in the USA have an IPHONE

Humans are so easy to control and manipulate

Iphone cant torrent, Iphone cant view file system and is more locked, Iphone jailbreak is boring meanwhile android i can make custom boot logo!

Samsung is best

Samsung is best no protest

over for androidcels :feelsrope:

No better phone than samsung, I dropped mine in the toilet and no damage

If you use android phone, then you're a truecel

Chad trait, You own an Iphone, Incels own android

Android is better than iPhone.

Iphone is so landlocked i cant even torrent on it, I can barely do shit on an iphone and apps keeps crashing.

iOS is generally faster and smoother​

Robert Triggs / Android Authority
Having used both platforms daily for years, I have encountered fewer hiccups and slow-downs using iOS. Performance is one of the things iOS usually does better than Android. This seems ridiculous, considering iPhone internals. The iPhone 15 Pro Max is currently the most powerful Apple smartphone, featuring the Apple A17 Pro SoC — the first chipset to use a 3nm manufacturing process. It also only has 8GB of RAM. This may not sound impressive, but we tend to get a little lost in the specs and often forget to look at what matters. Performance doesn’t only come from powerful specs. There is more to processing power than cores and speed clocks.

Inceltrait, You have a android phone for decades because you dont need to follow trends as your ugly anyway.

It is actually hilarious. People overcomplicate human psychology when it's in reality a very simple thing.

Having used both platforms daily for years, I have encountered fewer hiccups and slow-downs using iOS. Performance is one of the things iOS usually does better than Android. This seems ridiculous, considering iPhone internals. The iPhone 15 Pro Max is currently the most powerful Apple smartphone, featuring the Apple A17 Pro SoC — the first chipset to use a 3nm manufacturing process. It also only has 8GB of RAM. This may not sound impressive, but we tend to get a little lost in the specs and often forget to look at what matters. Performance doesn’t only come from powerful specs. There is more to processing power than cores and speed clocks.

Nope, Ive had both, Iphone is slow as shit and has worse camera than my old samsung S6 which has 4K and 4K camera

Free SMS made America the iPhone country. Life is way better in all the ethnic Whatsapp countries

Androids are objectively better

America is the most cultureless amoral psychopathic country in the world

I hate America so much. Every Americancel would have a better chance overseas, even in first world countries.

zombie nation

i noticed this too, it does feel smoother . It feels buttery smooth when i'm switching between apps on my moms iphone. Think it also has something to do with the software.

Snapdragon Chips are great yes. But the max GHZ clock on new iphones is faster, And the OS is smoother, Also Iphones have worse cameras but better displays With better Coloration

Iphone cant torrent, Iphone cant view file system and is more locked, Iphone jailbreak is boring meanwhile android i can make custom boot logo!
over for androidcels :feelsrope:

Hilarious, they are actually NPCs, drones. Apple products in general are garbage, as well as all of the things you said they also suffer from extreme

Planned obsolescence.

Tldr it breaks on purpose so you fucking buy a new one.

It is actually hilarious. People overcomplicate human psychology when it's in reality a very simple thing.
Its so funny to see normies think they are so unique and special when their whole life is based on following the current trend

Cope Jewish factory owner!

I have unbridled hatred for apple users it will be a cold day in hell before I buy an apple device for personal use

We are coming up on a generation that know less about computers than boomers do. Everything is just a button to them. Tap somewhere to get exactly what you need for basic things and nothing more. Click colorful button to go. Zero curiosity about how anything works. None of them could care less
Say goodbye to any kind of file explorer or even settings beyond basic accessibility within the decade

I have unbridled hatred for apple users it will be a cold day in hell before I buy an apple device for personal use

We are coming up on a generation that know less about computers than boomers do. Everything is just a button to them. Tap somewhere to get exactly what you need for basic things and nothing more. Click colorful button to go. Zero curiosity about how anything works. None of them could care less
Say goodbye to any kind of file explorer or even settings beyond basic accessibility within the decade
Thats what I use my Pc and laptop For not My phone, ios does have files My nigga

eww, guys that text and it's a green bubble, its disgusting :foidSoy:

2024 02 06 13 19 44 Sorry Android users  These iPhone snobs wont date you  Mozilla Firefox

I'll give my soul to jewgle before I'd even think about owning an apple product

Thats what I use my Pc and laptop For not My phone, ios does have files My nigga
Havent you noticed every single gen of computers start to look and function more and more like mobile devices? MacOS and Windows (0% of normies even know what Linux is so don't go there). One day everything will just be an App™ that does whatever you need it to no questions asked or thought behind anything. Younger generations are cooked

Havent you noticed every single gen of computers start to look and function more and more like mobile devices? MacOS and Windows (0% of normies even know what Linux is so don't go there). One day everything will just be an App™ that does whatever you need it to no questions asked or thought behind anything. Younger generations are cooked
Linux is good for IT workers Or coders. I dont see That as viable for The average computer user, But I guess

Plenty of girls have rejected me on chadfish for having an android

Linux is good for IT workers Or coders. I dont see That as viable for The average computer user, But I guess
Yeah linux will be the final frontier for all redpillers. I don't see it becoming "mainstream" like ever

Yeah u bet a bitch will give me a bj if I buy an iphone rn

Yeah linux will be the final frontier for all redpillers. I don't see it becoming "mainstream" like ever
Unless they Integrate Some kind of overclocking platform That gives linux an advantage

true, but most people are too stupid/lazy to do any of that.

nah the iphonepill is fake :feelsbadman: I switched last year and didn't get shit.

@BlackCell_from_ZA

Chad trait, You own an Iphone, Incels own android
Cope no iphone for non NT or looks. However you aren’t wrong about Android being better for certain things I noticed a big difference in things like jailbreak when I switched years ago

Smartphones are a jewish spy device.