Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 800 million Asians descended from 11 men

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★

The 11 fathers of Asia: 800 million modern men are descended from a handful of ancient leaders - including Genghis Khan
Scientists from the University of Leicester traced DNA in modern men to 'founding fathers' that lived across Asia between 1300BC and 1100AD
The geneticists traced each the eleven lineages back to their potential roots in the Middle East, India, China, Mongolia and south east Asia
They analysed Y chromosomes from 5,000 men from 127 populations
16 million men are thought to be directly descended from Genghis Khan
1.5 million are descended from 14th Century Chinese leader Giocangga

Imagine descending from these guys only to be a cuck in 2020

I ain’t a rice so idgaf tbhngl. If I was a rice though, I’d invent a time machine, go back in time and kill those 11 faggots to end a lot of men's suffering.

I ain’t a rice so idgaf tbhngl. If I was a rice though, I’d invent a time machine, go back in time and kill those 11 faggots to end a lot of men's suffering.

That would probably only change the timeline in that time timeline lol

Fucking hell Genghis Khan got busy, and so did the 10 other men.

this just shows the natural way, how human was before and will be after enforced monogamy:
5% of men takes everything, 95% of men have crumbs and die alone.

incels aren't even supposed to exist, they are supposed to be dead that's why women want us dead their brain is urging it

That would probably only change the timeline in that time timeline lol
I thought Its still unproven whether you create a new timeline by going into the past or alter the existing one.