Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 80% of women can't orgasm from penetration!

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Fucking soys, of course.

Women orgasm from penetration only if they are railed by the big dick of Chad, otherwise they can't.

But chad is 20% of the population, hence the 80% missed chance of orgasm (where the 80% are represented by starfish sex with betabuxx cuck husband).

Who gives a fuck

But chad is 20% of the population, hence the 80% missed chance of orgasm (where the 80% are represented by starfish sex with betabuxx cuck husband).
Over for statisticels

women only orgasm from a good personality and being confident duh

But chad is 20% of the population

Its less than 20%.

They have 100x the chance of orgasming when raped than when having sex with their husband.

Over for statisticels

Lol why? If they orgasm only 20% of the times it's when they have sex with Chad (which is 20% of the male population).

On average it works, amirite?

Fucking soys, of course.

Women orgasm from penetration only if they are railed by the big dick of Chad, otherwise they can't.

False correlation tbh. Top 20% of men dont have the top 20 % of dick sizes. The simple truth is nature doesnt give a fuck about the female orgasm.

Lol why? If they orgasm only 20% of the times it's when they have sex with Chad (which is 20% of the male population).

On average it works, amirite?
Lol no. Most women fuck Chads but they still don't orgasm from PIV. The statistics are for "never orgasmed from PIV" I'm fairly sure.

Also technically Chada are T5%.

Lol no. Most women fuck Chads but they still don't orgasm from PIV.

How do you know that? The blackpill confirms through studies that women orgasms more if their partner is attractive and well endowed.

Who gives a fuck
Dude, you're the one posting here
full

How do you know that? The blackpill confirms through studies that women orgasms more if their partner is attractive and well endowed.
The official statistic is 70% have never come from PIV right? Do you not think the majority of women fuck Chads?

Also, the orgasm rate is far lower in ONS.

The official statistic is 70% have never come from PIV right? Do you not think the majority of women fuck Chads?

Also, the orgasm rate is far lower in ONS.

I just think those statistics are skewed and a lot of those women that "can't come from penetration" aren't just being fucked by chad in that moment they declare it.

I just think those statistics are skewed and a lot of those women that "can't come from penetration" aren't just being fucked by chad in that moment they declare it.
Then why make a post on it if the statistic is made-up? Lol.

Chad (top 20%) = winner

Incel, normie (bottom 80%) = loser

That's all y'all ( :soy: ) need to know.

Low IQ post lol, think back and reflect.

80/20 denials in suicidewatch

Just add 'from average men' on the end and it makes sense

Just lickmaxx her bro, she'll love it!

Sub-8 Law proven yet again.

Yeah, I'm afraid that may be the case.
But I still choose to cope by telling myself that maybe they genuinely can't cum even if it's Chad
Please don't break my illusion.

Sky is blue, and I am an ape, 50% of woman orgasm during rape

I don't care about making a women oragism unless it would be with a potential wife.

my face turns a girl's pussy into sandpaper

Translation = 80% of cocks too small and 80% of men elicit no feeling of attraction