Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 80% of this forum is bluepilled beta simps

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
you should be ashamed of yourselves

you would throw away years of learning the blackpill for a whiff of pussy

proof or larp tbh dedsrs

And you wouldn't? People only have so much control over their own brains. When the chemicals and hormones in your head demand something it takes tremendous strength not to follow suit.

tbh too many dudes here are okay with fat chicks

proof or larp tbh dedsrs

look at the responses in this thread

And you wouldn't? People only have so much control over their own brains. When the chemicals and hormones in your head demand something it takes tremendous strength not to follow suit.

no I wouldnt... I genuinely hate foids with a passion.

tbh too many dudes here are okay with fat chicks

I woulnd't mind an ugly girl but NEVER a fat chick

Holy fuck cucked af comments ngl
What the hell is this submissive behaviour

indeed

funny how most people here have been treated like shit by foids but they still worship them. Blows my mind..

Do I look bluepilled? JFL

That’s what u call an exaggeration

to fuck one or to date one? I wouldn't fuck an obese women because i'm in shape, but i also wouldn't say no to slightly chubby tbh
idk tbh. some are totally fine with anything

What about grannies?

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'd like to think I have more sense than that after seeing how shallow foids are

true tbh especially greycels, the post the most soy shit imaginable, some have even admitted to being outright cucks

brutal. many men here will fuck fat single mother whles if given chance

A lot of the guys here are youngcels. I think a lot of them have yet to be truly burned - I have.

How can you respect fire if you haven't been burned?

So go easy on them mate. Becoming a black pill master takes years and honestly its been fatal to plenty of guys.

Hombre, MensaIQcel, XORs me

A lot of the guys here are youngcels. I think a lot of them have yet to be truly burned - I have.

How can you respect fire if you haven't been burned?

So go easy on them mate. Becoming a black pill master takes years and honestly its been fatal to plenty of guys.

It almost destroyed me 8 years ago but once I broke through it made me stronger.

Youngcels have 2 options. Stay a weak beta cuck or embrace the blackpill.

It almost destroyed me 8 years ago but once I broke through it made me stronger.

Youngcels have 2 options. Stay a weak beta cuck or embrace the blackpill.

Yeah. My blackpill journey was finally completed a few months ago after coming close to roping on several occasions for years and being horribly depressed for years on and off.

Embracing the black pill takes time - you have to process some pretty brutal and existentially horrifying ideas. Many of our brethren here will not make it.

i dont want beat woman !! i want them to love me and care !!

Are you telling me that I deserve a 10/10 Stacy?

lmfao I just want my looksmatch
No i'm saying you're a hypocrite because you would do exactly what you accused the "bluepilled beta simps" of doing
you would throw away years of learning the blackpill for a whiff of pussy

True. I see it on display in a lot of threads. Pussy worshipping simps, but it's hard to beat biology that way.

No i'm saying you're a hypocrite because you would do exactly what you accused the "bluepilled beta simps" of doing

Ascending is not throwing away the blackpill JFL.

I would be one of those "abusive" exs of hers that treated her like shit until she "realized her worth" and found a betabuxxing simp.

Throwing away the blackpill would mean you are now a bluepill simp for your girl.

who are you and wtf are you talking about
B9D0B1C3 52F1 4147 B7C5 A819DE911225

Ascending is not throwing away the blackpill JFL.

I would be one of those "abusive" exs of hers that treated her like shit until she "realized her worth" and found a betabuxxing simp.

Throwing away the blackpill would mean you are now a bluepill simp for your girl.
If you wanna end up in prison go ahead. You can't get away with that if you're a low value male, they are for betabuxxing only. No foid would put up with being abused by a sub6 and that's assuming you theoretically even look at one without getting rejected on spot.
Screen Shot 2020 04 18 at 110136 PM

Unnamed 3

If you wanna end up in prison go ahead. You can't get away with that if you're a low value male, they are for betabuxxing only. No foid would put up with being abused by a sub6 and that's assuming you theoretically even look at one without getting rejected on spot.
View attachment 240164
View attachment 240163
DAILY REMINDER that to foids, sub8 = ugly. Its over if you aren't Chad

Hey there. Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. I am sick and tired of you new accounts that register just to post one fucking irrelevant post that don't even seem to notice this forum is dead its fucking DEAD!! STOP FUCKING POSTING IRRELEVANT STUFF LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AND THEN DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HELPFUL IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THIS DEAD FORUM AND DEAD COMMUNITY OKAY? OKAY??? Not that you will ever read this, because you one-posters are probably not even human! That's right, probably reptilian communist spies working for alternity. I see your true intentions, but either way you annoy me, you annoy me so much and you represent everything that is wrong with this forum, hell you represent everything that is wrong with man-fucking-kind!!! You are just like the mothers who abandon their children at birth, just like the politicians who don't give a rats ass about the people and exploit them for money and personal gain, just like the evil oil companies and corporations that suck every last drop of integrity out of the populations, just like the kings and noblemen in the medieval times. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD AND RE-VALUATE YOUR LIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

Because IF YOURE NOT VEGAN THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Find your core message or gtfo, this forum is not the place for you. Nobody cares about a video called WHORE. WTF??? WTFFF WHERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS THREAD? Did you have noone around to tell you this was a bad idea? Seriously.

And that autistic text alignment, HUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I AM ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. But you know who else is angry? the angelic kingdom, mother earth and GOD. YES MOTHERFUCKING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE PISSED OFF AT YOUR ATTITUDE. DO YOU THINK JESUS DIED AT THE CROSS FOR THIS SHIT? AT LEAST YOU COULD ADD A FUCKINGGGGG PROFILE PICTURE AND A SIGNATURE!??!

NO.

OF COURSE NOT.

Hey there. Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. I am sick and tired of you new accounts that register just to post one fucking irrelevant post that don't even seem to notice this forum is dead its fucking DEAD!! STOP FUCKING POSTING IRRELEVANT STUFF LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AND THEN DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HELPFUL IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THIS DEAD FORUM AND DEAD COMMUNITY OKAY? OKAY??? Not that you will ever read this, because you one-posters are probably not even human! That's right, probably reptilian communist spies working for alternity. I see your true intentions, but either way you annoy me, you annoy me so much and you represent everything that is wrong with this forum, hell you represent everything that is wrong with man-fucking-kind!!! You are just like the mothers who abandon their children at birth, just like the politicians who don't give a rats ass about the people and exploit them for money and personal gain, just like the evil oil companies and corporations that suck every last drop of integrity out of the populations, just like the kings and noblemen in the medieval times. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD AND RE-VALUATE YOUR LIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

Because IF YOURE NOT VEGAN THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Find your core message or gtfo, this forum is not the place for you. Nobody cares about a video called WHORE. WTF??? WTFFF WHERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS THREAD? Did you have noone around to tell you this was a bad idea? Seriously.

And that autistic text alignment, HUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I AM ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. But you know who else is angry? the angelic kingdom, mother earth and GOD. YES MOTHERFUCKING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE PISSED OFF AT YOUR ATTITUDE. DO YOU THINK JESUS DIED AT THE CROSS FOR THIS SHIT? AT LEAST YOU COULD ADD A FUCKINGGGGG PROFILE PICTURE AND A SIGNATURE!??!

NO.

OF COURSE NOT.
I don’t give a shit that your angry