Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 80% of men are invisible to females

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females are constantly bitching about men, "men won't respect me", "they treats me like a sex object", etc. These foids are bitching about Chads, they are mad Chad won't commit to them and worship them, this is because Chad doesn't care about every stinky ho he fucks.

Sub 8 men are invisible to foids, they don't care about us at all. They care about Chad, then animals they can have sex with directly (dogs, horses, etc.), then animals they can put inside their roasties (fish, frogs, rodents, etc.), then animals they can't fucks (insects, micro organisms), then sub 8 men.

They only like Chads

Main qimg f23be9e6b8578d8607b2ebb6ae891a1b lq

80% of men are considered unattractive to foids while only 20% are considered attractive or neutral.

Obviously chads are considered attractive without exception but for the rest of the 20% are men who are either already in relationships that women find attractive, have money, have tons of real ur cues to provide for them, are tall, or have tons of muscles.

Females are constantly bitching about men, "men won't respect me", "they treats me like a sex object", etc. These foids are bitching about Chads, they are mad Chad won't commit to them and worship them, this is because Chad doesn't care about every stinky ho he fucks.

Sub 8 men are invisible to foids, they don't care about us at all. They care about Chad, then animals they can have sex with directly (dogs, horses, etc.), then animals they can put inside their roasties (fish, frogs, rodents, etc.), then animals they can't fucks (insects, micro organisms), then sub 8 men.
If Im invisible why Cant I rob a store without getting detected

@surreal this is the truth. A mundane male is unwanted by a foid sometimes even by landwhales if they could get something elegant something exquisite!