Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

80/20 Really Is True. I experience it every time I go out

Do you suffer from the curse too ? (I hope not)

No, I posted my picture further up in the thread but I have srs sympathy for you, my brother was pretty much the same

Really ? How is he doing now ?

He's almost 40 now but he started norwooding hard af in his early 20s, sad because he had the classic long blonde hair surfer look going as a teen

His norwooding stopped with a pretty serious widows peak, he runs 2mm hair and bear game now

I don't know, my friend. To me, I'd rate you as high tier, definitely more than your friends.

How does your behavior, when going out, compare with your friends?

Cheers pal. My behaviour is reserved an quiet because I'm worried about looks of disgust or being ridiculed if I do come out my shell. They are a bit more outgoing than me but not exactly crazy if that makes sense.

He's almost 40 now but he started norwooding hard af in his early 20s, sad because he had the classic long blonde hair surfer look going as a teen

His norwooding stopped with a pretty serious widows peak, he runs 2mm hair and bear game now
That sucks, but at least he's old enough now to be bald without social repercussions. For me tho, it's really ogre.

i can't take any of your posts seriously because you look like my math teacher from college

legit his fucking doppelganger.

If you are sub-chad you need to be low-inhibition and fun loving to garner some attention. Nothing is going to dry up pussy faster than when they see some average guy and they can smell the aspie seeping out of every pore

FUCKING KILL ME

You look weird in that first picture and ok in that second one. Small frame overall / anemic imo. Height??
I would definitely Jesuscel and grow a Jesus beard and long bangs to conceal your ample forehead.
Regardless of these looks, I don't think you should have any problem finding at least 1 woman who finds you attractive. It has to be something else. Smell, posture, Aspieness, being a nice guy, etc

Thanks. What does anemic look like specifically?

My hair looks shit down and beards look bad being a ginger and seem to make me look older.

Yep. My head shape has always been a problem as it's wider at the top and my hairline is high which makes it worse.

Beard doesn't really look good on me being ginger. My jaw is wider irl though. Better pic:-

Op you have a small jaw compared to your long philtrum. If you'd want to solve this you'd need a couple of jaw surgeries and a lip lift. Your eye area is good.

I went out to bars and clubs on friday night. Looked in the mirror beforehand and thought I was looking my best so felt quite confident.

When I got there with my friends I noticed the same thing that I notice every time I do this. Women looking past me at my 2 friends I was with and any other men in the place except me. Showing blatant interest and IOIs while completely ignoring me.

I'm not talking about hot women as there were very few hot women out that night. I'm talking about women ranging from average to repulsive. No matter how ugly they were though their eyes didn't even pick me up.

Then the very next day I post pictures of myself on here and people say I am high tier normie and I look great etc. How is it possible to look normie or great when fat and ugly women don't even see me?

Or is this proof that it really is that bad?

I'm in the same boat as you except I look worse. I cant really figure it out yet.
It seems that women just don't like certain faces and are drawn to others, all or nothing.
I have the same thing where my friends get tons of attention, whilst i dont think i ever got an IOI in my life. Maybe once out of 100 times maximum when I went out.

I just wish I could find out exactly what they thought when they looked at my face but idk.

Op you have a small jaw compared to your long philtrum. If you'd want to solve this you'd need a couple of jaw surgeries and a lip lift. Your eye area is good.

Cheers for the suggestions mate.

Thanks. What does anemic look like specifically?

My hair looks shit down and beards look bad being a ginger and seem to make me look older.
Anemic just not really large kind of sickly. Kind of hard to tell

i can't take any of your posts seriously because you look like my math teacher from college

legit his fucking doppelganger.

Haha. I need a pic of this guy then. I always get told I look like shit looking ginger people usually like Simon Pegg or Boris Becker.

The eye area is subhuman since the lower lids are sagging and there is no infraorbital support.

Biggest death sentence is the long philtrum and the accompanying nose. The lips are also lacking, considering the top lip is very thin.

But overall, PSL 5 and very average looking (in a good way). It is easy to imagine why girls would ignore him, unfortunately.

I'm in the same boat as you except I look worse. I cant really figure it out yet.
It seems that women just don't like certain faces and are drawn to others, all or nothing.
I have the same thing where my friends get tons of attention, whilst i dont think i ever got an IOI in my life. Maybe once out of 100 times maximum when I went out.

I just wish I could find out exactly what they thought when they looked at my face but idk.

I feel you mate. I'm not saying that the guys I was out with get women swarming them. It's just that when women are in the vicinity they are showing interest in those guys over me.

The eye area is subhuman since the lower lids are sagging and there is no infraorbital support.

Biggest death sentence is the long philtrum and the accompanying nose. The lips are also lacking, considering the top lip is very thin.

But overall, PSL 5 and very average looking (in a good way). It is easy to imagine why girls would ignore him, unfortunately.

Ah right so the lower lids need lifting to make them more hunter like via fillers or something?

And the nose needs adjusting?

Lips need largening somehow?

I wonder how much all of that would cost?

Ah right so the lower lids need lifting to make them more hunter like via fillers or something?

And the nose needs adjusting?

Lips need largening somehow?

I wonder how much all of that would cost?
Don't take my word for it...but yeah, that's what I think.

I have the same problem and was quoted about 800 dollars for fillers under the eyes (Restalyne).

I think another filler (Juvederm) is for the lips, but I don't know the cost.

The nose and the long philtrum would be much harder to fix, I would wager, so it may be prudent to try and hit the low hanging fruit first.

80/20 is cope, I realize this every time I go out. I see avg looking dudes with gfs all the time. I even see slightly ugly (4.5) guys with gfs sometimes as well.

You gotta realize that we're not a large group. we're a very small minority, and we're like this because of our shit-tier genetics. we're in the bottom 10% of men
That and or social disorders

Don't take my word for it...but yeah, that's what I think.

I have the same problem and was quoted about 800 dollars for fillers under the eyes (Restalyne).

I think another filler (Juvederm) is for the lips, but I don't know the cost.

The nose and the long philtrum would be much harder to fix, I would wager, so it may be prudent to try and hit the low hanging fruit first.

Cheers mate.

I'm never really worried about long philtrum because you see so many good looking or rather known to be good looking celebrities that have them - Kevin Costner, Mel Gibson, Daniel Craig, Christian Bale, Tom Hiddleston etc. Although obviously I don't look like them ha.

Cheers mate.

I'm never really worried about long philtrum because you see so many good looking or rather known to be good looking celebrities that have them - Kevin Costner, Mel Gibson, Daniel Craig, Christian Bale, Tom Hiddleston etc. Although obviously I don't look like them ha.
Actually, I reviewed this and the other pictures again, and the under eyes don't look as bad to me as I first thought. I think sometimes when focusing on the camera and staring straight on, we expand our eyes to cause this, but idk. See several plastic surgeons if you are truly considering something.

I do, however, think you mog guy 2 and are slightly mogged by guy 1, but I don;t think any of it is too noticeable unless you have a good picture of all three of you together.

I went out to bars and clubs on friday night. Looked in the mirror beforehand and thought I was looking my best so felt quite confident.

When I got there with my friends I noticed the same thing that I notice every time I do this. Women looking past me at my 2 friends I was with and any other men in the place except me. Showing blatant interest and IOIs while completely ignoring me.

I'm not talking about hot women as there were very few hot women out that night. I'm talking about women ranging from average to repulsive. No matter how ugly they were though their eyes didn't even pick me up.

Then the very next day I post pictures of myself on here and people say I am high tier normie and I look great etc. How is it possible to look normie or great when fat and ugly women don't even see me?

Or is this proof that it really is that bad?

This sub repeats the idiotic lie of 'face is everything' or 'face >>all'

u r probably tiny, framecel, short etc.

Actually, I reviewed this and the other pictures again, and the under eyes don't look as bad to me as I first thought. I think sometimes when focusing on the camera and staring straight on, we expand our eyes to cause this, but idk. See several plastic surgeons if you are truly considering something.

I do, however, think you mog guy 2 and are slightly mogged by guy 1, but I don;t think any of it is too noticeable unless you have a good picture of all three of you together.

Here's one but it's just before I had my transplant so my hairline is higher and I look camp as christmas in it for some reason

This sub repeats the idiotic lie of 'face is everything' or 'face >>all'

u r probably tiny, framecel, short etc.

Nah 6' 3 and I'm guessing decent frame although I'm always trying to get bigger:-

Here's one but it's just before I had my transplant so my hairline is higher and I look camp as christmas in it for some reason

Far right guy mogs pretty heavily both of you.

Lose weight and grow your hair out to disguise your bulbous head. You're not at the looks level yet to expect to be able to slay without being hyper-outgoing. Your face is definitely proportional enough to see massive improvements if you start working out seriously.

You look a bit like the childcatcher there tbh.
Guy in the middle is chubby as fuck but they both phenotype mog you

id say that your face is better than the other ones by one point. hows your height compared to them. also what the hell? when you dont get girls. how am i supposed to?thats suicide fuel tbh.

You look really scared(because of your eye area) and your mouth makes you look timid, thats probably why women didnt approach you. But your philtrum isnt even that long so I wouldnt concentrate in that.
On top of all this you are a mentalcel so I recommend try to lower inhibition, google can help but practicing it irl is most important

A lot of incels want to deny the sub-8 rule, but it’s actually true. I’m sub-5 but I accept that most 5, 6 & 7 level men wont get laid either. Femoid hypergamy and sky-high standards due to feminism has made most men incel, even though they won’t openly admit it.

7 will get laid a lot. 9 males are not that common, so 7 are mostly competing with 8, and there is some subjectivity in attractiveness, not the kind of subjectivity that bluepills/normies talk about, but a little bit of subjectivity, like a 7 will be thought of as a 8 by a girl, as a 6 by another, but a 3 would almost never be thought of as a 7 by a girl.

Plus a lot of 7 can lookmax and look like 8 in certain pictures/angles, so they will have success in Tinder, and girls won't quit on them just because they are a 7 instead of 8 IRL, there would still be a kind of halo effect from the picture where he looks like a 8, and it's not a big difference.

So i disagree about the 7, a 7 will find himself in the top 20% in a lot of circumstances, i'm not denying the 80/20 rules, just that 7 males don't get laid often.

Baby jaw. Goo goo gaw gaw. It's kinda over. Grow a beard is all you can do.

You look really scared(because of your eye area) and your mouth makes you look timid, thats probably why women didnt approach you. But your philtrum isnt even that long so I wouldnt concentrate in that.
On top of all this you are a mentalcel so I recommend try to lower inhibition, google can help but practicing it irl is most important

Makes sense because people say I look scared even when I'm actually not.

id say that your face is better than the other ones by one point. hows your height compared to them. also what the hell? when you dont get girls. how am i supposed to?thats suicide fuel tbh.

6'3 so a couple of inches taller than those guys. They aren't short though.

Stop going out. Infact, stop existing

6'3 so a couple of inches taller than those guys. They aren't short though.
>6'3
>Incel

Does not compute.

Either you're an extreme Framecel, or an awkward beta. Your looks should get you laid with some effort easily.