Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

80/20 Really Is True. I experience it every time I go out

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I went out to bars and clubs on friday night. Looked in the mirror beforehand and thought I was looking my best so felt quite confident.

When I got there with my friends I noticed the same thing that I notice every time I do this. Women looking past me at my 2 friends I was with and any other men in the place except me. Showing blatant interest and IOIs while completely ignoring me.

I'm not talking about hot women as there were very few hot women out that night. I'm talking about women ranging from average to repulsive. No matter how ugly they were though their eyes didn't even pick me up.

Then the very next day I post pictures of myself on here and people say I am high tier normie and I look great etc. How is it possible to look normie or great when fat and ugly women don't even see me?

Or is this proof that it really is that bad?

If you are sub-chad you need to be low-inhibition and fun loving to garner some attention. Nothing is going to dry up pussy faster than when they see some average guy and they can smell the aspie seeping out of every pore

If you are sub-chad you need to be low-inhibition and fun loving to garner some attention. Nothing is going to dry up pussy faster than when they see some average guy and they can smell the aspie seeping out of every pore

My friends aren't hugely outgoing either though. And I wouldn't say they are chad.

My friends aren't hugely outgoing either though. And I wouldn't say they are chad.

Be honest though, even when walking around somewhere you can tell whether someone isn't confident in themselves from the way they walk, the way they carry themselves. All that's going to do is bring up questions as to why that guy is like that, there must be something wrong with him!

Maybe if you play the sadboy game hard enough a more empathetic drunk girl will try to console you

women saw your aspieness bullshit jfl or maybe you're just that ugly to them

Be honest though, even when walking around somewhere you can tell whether someone isn't confident in themselves from the way they walk, the way they carry themselves. All that's going to do is bring up questions as to why that guy is like that, there must be something wrong with him!

Maybe if you play the sadboy game hard enough a more empathetic drunk girl will try to console you

Confidence Doesn't matter. Here's the 2 guys I was out with:-

Guy 1:-

Guy 2 (on right):-

and me:-

The problem is that they are better looking. Which is fine but girls who look like shit look past me at them which is not fine.

A lot of incels want to deny the sub-8 rule, but it’s actually true. I’m sub-5 but I accept that most 5, 6 & 7 level men wont get laid either. Femoid hypergamy and sky-high standards due to feminism has made most men incel, even though they won’t openly admit it.

women saw your aspieness bullshit jfl or maybe you're just that ugly to them

It's the ugliness. I know guys who are depressed and think they are shit yet girls still chat to them.

A lot of incels want to deny the sub-8 rule, but it’s actually true. I’m sub-5 but I accept that most 5, 6 & 7 level men wont get laid either. Femoid hypergamy and sky-high standards due to feminism has made most men incel, even though they won’t openly admit it.

Maybe but I wouldn't say some guys I know who do ok are 8 or above either. So it's strange. I often look around and think how many guys are in the exact same boat.

The problem is that they are better looking. Which is fine but girls who look like shit look past me at them which is not fine.

First pic, guy on the right looks pretty decent in terms of bone mass and development
Second pic, looks decent I can see how he would have a niche

tbh m8 you have serious lightbulb-head-syndrome and you lower third is pretty small, can you grow facial hair to cope? Not trying to be a cunt

First pic, guy on the right looks pretty decent in terms of bone mass and development
Second pic, looks decent I can see how he would have a niche

tbh m8 you have serious lightbulb-head-syndrome and you lower third is pretty small, can you grow facial hair to cope? Not trying to be a cunt

Yep. My head shape has always been a problem as it's wider at the top and my hairline is high which makes it worse.

Beard doesn't really look good on me being ginger. My jaw is wider irl though. Better pic:-

Juggernaut law. Also people here can't rate for shit. If women ignore you that means you are a subhuman.

Juggernaut law. Also people here can't rate for shit. If women ignore you that means you are a subhuman.

Must be. And pointless being alive in that case.

He needs to end it like us all.

Must be. And pointless being alive in that case.
At least you’re normie looking enough to get a self hating ethnic

Another ginger brother in the incel club, I support you in every way

WIN 20180323 01 04 10 Pro

Another ginger brother in the incel club, I support you in every way

View attachment 5583

Haha. Great. A real ginger too, like me, not one of those guys who look like they should have been born with black hair but somehow their hair is ginger but it doesn't affect them.

I hope you didn't make that picture just for me though

Haha. Great. A real ginger too, like me, not one of those guys who look like they should have been born with black hair but somehow their hair is ginger but it doesn't affect them.

I hope you didn't make that picture just for me though

Yes my skin is almost translucent and my eyebrows are invisible, it was just a pic from my collection

dam, gingercels ITT

I'm sure there's many places and countries you can go to where Just Be Ginger will work big

Yep. My head shape has always been a problem as it's wider at the top and my hairline is high which makes it worse.

Beard doesn't really look good on me being ginger. My jaw is wider irl though. Better pic:-

You need to get a leaner face now, youll benefit from getting rid of your lower cheek chubbyness A LOT. Also grow your hair more to compensate high hairline/wide cranium.

Another example why PSLI ratings mean jack sh-t. According to PSLI standards, you're easily the best looking guy, yet your worse looking friends perform better than you do.

You look sort of like a better looking version of this one friend of mine he ended up married with a kid, sure she cheated on him but she was always a whore.

You need to get a leaner face now, youll benefit from getting rid of your lower cheek chubbyness A LOT. Also grow your hair more to compensate high hairline/wide cranium.

Cheers Zyros. What are you doing at the moment for your leanness? I know that you're good at that. Just eating very healthy etc?

I'm taking water tablets, trying to reduce my coffee intake and trying to do an hour cardio a day when possible unless I go the gym.

You look sort of like a better looking version of this one friend of mine he ended up married with a kid, sure she cheated on him but she was always a whore.

What would you rate her is the question? :D

Another example why PSLI ratings mean jack sh-t. According to PSLI standards, you're easily the best looking guy, yet your worse looking friends perform better than you do.

How's that? As in what defines who is better or worse? I've never understood those ratings.

What would you rate her is the question? :D
She was short, big fucking tits,not much ass and her face was average. She wasn't bad looking really. She later got really fat i heard.

She was short, big fucking tits,not much ass and her face was average. She wasn't bad looking really. She later got really fat i heard.

Ha. They are all fat waiting to happen.

2FDA2CD3 E496 4951 AFF5 A9054419517C

I don't know, my friend. To me, I'd rate you as high tier, definitely more than your friends.

How does your behavior, when going out, compare with your friends?

Cheers Zyros. What are you doing at the moment for your leanness? I know that you're good at that. Just eating very healthy etc?

I'm taking water tablets, trying to reduce my coffee intake and trying to do an hour cardio a day when possible unless I go the gym.

oh lmao i actually increased coffee intake because caffeine is a strong dyuretic.

I'm slaying the remainder of my 5,000 word essay due in tomorrow

5,000 word essay? Good luck, may the power of all the souls you have stolen give you the strength you need to pass it with flying colors.

I went out to bars and clubs on friday night. Looked in the mirror beforehand and thought I was looking my best so felt quite confident.

When I got there with my friends I noticed the same thing that I notice every time I do this. Women looking past me at my 2 friends I was with and any other men in the place except me. Showing blatant interest and IOIs while completely ignoring me.

I'm not talking about hot women as there were very few hot women out that night. I'm talking about women ranging from average to repulsive. No matter how ugly they were though their eyes didn't even pick me up.

Then the very next day I post pictures of myself on here and people say I am high tier normie and I look great etc. How is it possible to look normie or great when fat and ugly women don't even see me?

Or is this proof that it really is that bad?

Probably because you are incredibly social awkward and uneasy, whilst the other two aren't. Looks matter, but there is also a less perceptible confidence. People mock the just be confident bro thing, but there is a grain of truth to it. Just from the fact you are posting this here when looks clearly aren't the issue (relative to the other guys) tells me its personality more than anything.

Women can smell desperation, insecurity and virginity. It stinks to them like sewage.

5,000 word essay? Good luck, may the power of all the souls you have stolen give you the strength you need to pass it with flying colors.

I have one section and the conclusion left and then i just need to go over everything and do referencing

Will probably be up till 4am tbh

How's that? As in what defines who is better or worse? I've never understood those ratings.

By judging the facial features you have (others will take height and frame into account, but I don't). You have a better eye area than your friends (minimal upper eyelid exposure + low-set eyebrows) and you seem to be more in shape than your friends. I'd rate you a 5.25/10, and friend 1) 4.5/10 and friend 2) 4.75/10. According to my ratings, with 4.5/10 being average; you are better looking than they are mainly because of your eye area.

I noticed the ginger guys I knew in my part of England have it harder if they're not the very rare ones with well above average looks/edgy bad boy. It's harder for more average and ugly guys anyway, add the red hair, pale skin and freckles and its more things to put femoids off it seems. Asian girls seem to like them most, but it's not much good having to fly thousands of miles away in the hope one will genuinely like you!

Ginger females are the opposite and highly sought after, even the obese ones get laid. The problem isn't you, it's the disgustingly shallow nature of women.

Do they have a better body/ are they taller ? Did they act loud and alpha?

You look better than them.

its over

80/20 is cope, I realize this every time I go out. I see avg looking dudes with gfs all the time. I even see slightly ugly (4.5) guys with gfs sometimes as well.

You gotta realize that we're not a large group. we're a very small minority, and we're like this because of our shit-tier genetics. we're in the bottom 10% of men

You look weird in that first picture and ok in that second one. Small frame overall / anemic imo. Height??
I would definitely Jesuscel and grow a Jesus beard and long bangs to conceal your ample forehead.
Regardless of these looks, I don't think you should have any problem finding at least 1 woman who finds you attractive. It has to be something else. Smell, posture, Aspieness, being a nice guy, etc

80/20 is cope, I realize this every time I go out. I see avg looking dudes with gfs all the time. I even see slightly ugly (4.5) guys with gfs sometimes as well.

You gotta realize that we're not a large group. we're a very small minority, and we're like this because of our shit-tier genetics. we're in the bottom 10% of men
I'm in the bottom 1% of men. Only 1% of men have aggressive hair loss at 18.

I can't see how that's the case though. I honestly see guys way worse than me. That's why I'm so frustrated. If I was hugely disgusting then I would understand it.

I can't see how others are in the bottom 10% too. I don't know if this will offend you and I also don't want to sound like I'm dick-sucking but I can't see how you are in the bottom 10% either mate. I watched your video regarding your ban appeal and looking at you reminded me of this guy (Liam Payne):-

https://imagesvc.timeincuk.net/v3/k...57/2018/02/cheryl-liam-payne-920x690.jpg&q=82

Same "phenotype" at least.

Your friends look normie and you look like a failed normie. Youre a 4 or 5 they are 5 or 6