Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

80/20 is real

I

incel

Officer
★★★
been recently hearing suicide fuel from my friends. they are decent looking and tell me that they suck with girls and never get laid.
when people better looking than you tell you they don't get girls you know its over. no hope

on the contrary I know a few slayers who always have at least 2 women with them where ever they go. heard from this guy few days ago that its the first time he fucked 3 girls at once while he was high(how is being high the special part?)

Yep, it sure is real, I betcha the 15% out of the 20%s are probably fighting tooth and nail just to get with a girl.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yep, it sure is real, I betcha the 15% out of the 20%s are probably fighting tooth and nail just to get with a girl.

just this night I've seen a curry gymcel walk around with his shirt off to impress a fat girl in my dorm. and an asian and white guy trying to fuck her aswell. 

normies fight over the bottom barrel girls.

incel said:
just this night I've seen a curry gymcel walk around with his shirt off to impress a fat girl in my dorm. and an asian and white guy trying to fuck her aswell. 

normies fight over the bottom barrel girls.

Feminism, hypergamy, and social media. The unholy trinity which ruined dating dynamics.

80/20 is wishful, delusional hopeful garbage.

It's more like 98/2.

Average and above want the 1%.

Below average wants top 2%.

Everyone else is dog shit and should suicide.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! WHY THE DOUCHE WAS I BORN AS A FUCKING UGLY SUBHUMAN? I NEEED CHAD GEEEENES NOW! MOTHERFUKKERS!

chadorincel said:
80/20 is wishful, delusional hopeful garbage.

It's more like 98/2.

Average and above want the 1%.

Below average wants top 2%.

Everyone else is dog shit and should suicide.
This is the truth.

I'm already subhuman as shit, if even normies can't get sex, where are we headed?

Yeah its definitely more along the lines of 98/2. 80/20 implies that for every 5 guys in her age bracket that walks past her she will find one of them attractive which you know is not the case if youve been in a nightclub where nearly evey guy goes home with nothing.

Dont worry, this society wont be able to continue to function on hypergamy, it should eventually crash and burn during our lifetime

Nautica1983 said:
Dont worry, this society wont be able to continue to function on hypergamy, it should eventually crash and burn during our lifetime

nope

chad genes will replace the genes in the human genome. now new chads will be produced from this genome to create even more improved genes.

women how ever will suffer genetically  which will inflate hypergamy even more as women will die earlier.

Normie version of "I suck with girls, I never get laid" = "I haven't gotten laid in a month, fuck my life."

80/20 isn't real anymore, it's too big of a gap. It's more like 95/5.

incel said:
nope

chad genes will replace the genes in the human genome. now new chads will be produced from this genome to create even more improved genes.

women how ever will suffer genetically  which will inflate hypergamy even more as women will die earlier.

Chad genes have had time to take over since the birth of man, but they haven't. Women will always settle down with Betabux after falling off the Cock Carousel, and thus the incel lineage will live on.

I lived with a couple of semi-chads when I was younger and the amount of sex they had quickly added up. They went out at least once a week to the club and normally fucked a girl, so that was at least 50 girls a year. That was 3 years at university I saw that. I'm sure there were repeats but there were regularly fucking random girls, I saw and heard them in the flat. They would talk to each other about girls they were trying to fuck and working on, they would brag when they finally fucked them.

I don't know about 80/20 but I know first hand these women are having much more sex than they let on.

Since women are so used to having dating options, it is unthinkable to them that there are people with no dating options. But this is the reality: There are many males that have literally zero options. There is strong demand for even the ugliest of women. The top 20% of men get the top 80% of the women, and the bottom 80% of men fight like dogs over the remaining 20% of women. This is why in a sexually free society, even the ugliest most deformed obese women can get males of average attractiveness. People tell incels 'just lower your standards'. The truth is that there are not nearly enough deformed obese women for every incel to get one. Many incels would kill to have a deformed obese girlfriend, but even deformed obese women refuse to be with them because they can get better looking guys. When you have zero options, 'lowering your standards' won't get you a girlfriend.