Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 8 yo foidlet asks a chad about his height

8yo girl is still a girl. Tallfag attractions are deeply ingrained into their DNA and mind.

Groomingmaxxers on suicide watch

Even foidlets are 6'0+ chad only

This is why its dumb to blame them for shallowness when its in their dna.

I mean yes you can criticize it, but at the end of the day if you argue with a retard its your own fault. Why are you arguing with a retard?

I just wanna go ER on that group of little foidlet. Fucking annoying.

Shit-tok effect is spreading now

8yo girl is still a girl. Tallfag attractions are deeply ingrained into their DNA and mind.
Lol this is why it’s ok to have sex with a 11-12 yo if she is biologically older thant such age

8 year old boys who gonna grew up to 6'1 will have no chance

What the fuck?!?! I remember saying that middle school aged foids aren't awful yet. I was wrong..

All foids need to be aborted from birth.

It's in the genetics to ask for height. Over for manlet 6ft

This is the brainwashing we giving to.tje children these days.

I mean yes you can criticize it, but at the end of the day if you argue with a retard its your own fault. Why are you arguing with a retard?
And that's why I want to disappear from society I am talking to the wall every time I talk to a normie

Yeah that's ture
Anyway I hope they don't start bullying shortcel at the age of like 8 . The female teacher need to prevent this

She propably fingered herself thinking About him that night . Smh :feelskek:

They have crushes and want guys that look like a disney prince(chad)

I cant cope about stuff like this anymore

Knowing the truth about this world is too much... I wish I could be a bluepilled cuck my entire life and ignore the world problems but I just can't. I think I will end up killing myself unless I ascend in my SEAmaxx tbh.

Cute and funny
Face Love GIF

The blonde dude appears to be a basketball player, so it might have something to do with that. If not, it's brutal to know girls care about a man's height from such an early age.

They're gonna get a bloodbath

Foids are all born wanting chads' dick

(Insert sexually criminal joke here.)

The blonde dude appears to be a basketball player, so it might have something to do with that. If not, it's brutal to know girls care about a man's height from such an early age.
Nah, all girls care for height even pre-puberty. Females are hypergamous creatures so they're always looking for the BBD, even when they can't actually get pregnant. Eugenics is part of who they are

8yo and already a GREAT PRerSONALITY DETECTOR :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: