Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment $8 million if you could only listen to this song

Question

• Yes easily no doubt

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No way i hate accordion music and it would be too repetitive

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
It would be torture but probably worth it, plus with less music I'd have time for other stuff (books, games, etc.)

Doesn't sound too bad. Would definitely do it even if it would severely impact my life. Think that you can never discuss the Song Context with anyone or any piece of music because you cannot listen to it.

Doesn't sound too bad. Would definitely do it even if it would severely impact my life. Think that you can never discuss the Song Context with anyone or any piece of music because you cannot listen to it.
True, you would hear this song instead, but for $8 million you could quit your job.

True, you would hear this song instead, but for $8 million you could quit your job.
Sure, but it would also even further diminish any chance of having a reasonable social life.

Sure, but it would also even further diminish any chance of having a reasonable social life.
Why so? I understand that normies can't live without music in the background and it would suck to hear this song all the time, but for $8 million i would still do it. I think i would get used to it, like with birds.

Why did you choose this song specifically whats so bad about it

Why so? I understand that normies can't live without music in the background and it would suck to hear this song all the time, but for $8 million i would still do it. I think i would get used to it, like with birds.
Nah, the reason is that they might talk about things like "Have you heard the new song contest winner? I think it's finally something worth listening to" and you cannot even know the genre, not tell your opinion, whether you like it or not because you don't know it. This is the major problem I see in social life.

Why did you choose this song specifically whats so bad about it
Most people dislike accordion music. Especially young people. I've never met a person who likes accordion music.

Nah, the reason is that they might talk about things like "Have you heard the new song contest winner? I think it's finally something worth listening to" and you cannot even know the genre, not tell your opinion, whether you like it or not because you don't know it. This is the major problem I see in social life.
Sounds like a normie problem to me. I guess there are alot of incels you likes modern music.

it's hard for me to choose I want money to cope but music is also one of my best copes. I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!