Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ~8+ hour car ride with obnoxious low class foid experience. very horrible and cursed!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So basically was going to drop off two pseudo-friends/acquaintances at an airport for their trip. There were 4 other ppl total with 1 foid gf of one of the friends. The foid gf and her bf are both very low class, actually I don't personally know them. But was coming to drop em off at behest of another friend. on way back there was 1 friend and the foid who is gf of a friend who got dropped off.

Anyway the ride to airport takes like 4 hours. then 4 hours back so total 8. During the way there, the low class foid kept talking about useless bullshit(gossip about others, dogs, most boring work bullshit) over and over endlessly, and worse she talked over others repeatedly. She also cursed a lot, like every word the f word, bitch, cunt, bastard etc.. Also dressed degenerate, can't specify ofc. I already knew at that point that the return trip was not gonna be pleasant.

Her low class bf wasn't as bad of a talk. Brought up some more tech topics(AI, DNA editing, cars, planes, energy processing etc.). But in the end he was low class. He and his gf repeatedly dropped food on floor and threw trash outta the window :feelspuke:. Extremely low class behavior. They also droke some beer and vaped during the ride, which imo shouldn't be done on a car ride, also they refused to wear seat belt.

Now after drop off of the "friends", comes the very cursed and horrible part of going back. The low class foid and a trucel friend were with me on the drive back. This foid would never shut the fuck up. And was always talking about the most boring fucking topics imaginable. Such as how her dog is groomed/behaves(dogpill!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:), her friends being slow or having digestive issues, boring work legal bullshit, most boring food(burger,coffee), ricecels/noodlewhores being bad drivers (racepill :feelskek:) etc.

Overall very cursed experience.

Key insights I have gained with seeing normalfags and their foids in past few weeks:
  • foids are far far more narcissistic, take 5-10x more photos of themselves than men
  • like gossiping about others regarding mostly boring shit
  • hate in depth topics(no philosophy/tech/gaming)
  • like animals talk especially dog :feelspuke:
  • many use low class drugs without restraint c although not foid specific trait ig. But is normal fag trait.
  • talk faster than men with more shallow topics discussed too. endlessly.
  • overall average foid is very boring to talk with.
  • Never go on trip with foid unless you are fucking her. Useless waste of time and effort. Although in this case, I never expected meeting this low class foid. If I did, wouldn't have come.

were they curries?

Lol friends are known enemies stay safe brocel. And you should have asked them to clean your car if I was in your place I would have asked them for sure.

Respect to those whose job it is and that they have to deal with this kind of individual every day I would have killed myself without any doubt :feelsrope:

Fakecel cuck trait tbh.
Truecels never help anybody,the only person they help is themselves.
^
how can you type "pseudofriends" with a straight face, fakecel cope

Fakecel cuck trait tbh.
Truecels never help anybody,the only person they help is themselves.
OP is giga soy cucked unless he got paid or he drives for a living
through out the his post I keep thinking WHY THE FUCK ?

OP is giga soy cucked unless he got paid or he drives for a living
through out the his post I keep thinking WHY THE FUCK ?
It would have been too awkward to just stop and force em off for trashy behavior. But definitely next time won't be going.
8 hours, that's brutal :feelscry:.

I wonder how the typical higher class foids act like :feelshmm:, I think the photo situation would stay the same. Foids of all races, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds take photos of themselves non-stop like the day isn't going to end. High class foids wouldn't be eating, drinking and vaping in a car. Who the fuck does that shit, my father would yell at me for drinking water I don't know how you tolerated these fuckers. Anyways higher class foids would still be gossiping, talking about dogs :blackpill::blackpill: but I'm not sure what topics they would discuss amongst themselves. Maybe the same boring ass shit that you listed in that car drive.

It's a good cope to be reminded of how your average foid acts. You might be a lonely inkwell but at the same time how the fuck do normies have the energy to tolerate the behaviours of an average foid. Too much effort, time and money is wasted just to get some "non-paid" sex. I guess it illustrates how far men would go just to get companionship, sex and love from something that hardly appreciates you back.
yeah it is definitely insane how many friend zone cucks tolerate foids retardation. Then they go brag about it. Imo having foid friends is not bragworthy, and tells me likely guy is simp/gay, especially if he has never fucked any of em.

Lol friends are known enemies stay safe brocel. And you should have asked them to clean your car if I was in your place I would have asked them for sure.
Probably will never see the trashy couple again so not concerned about that.
Respect to those whose job it is and that they have to deal with this kind of individual every day I would have killed myself without any doubt :feelsrope:
Yeah Uber drivers probably have to tolerate some trashy passengers like this at times. These types are only 1 or 2 steps away from criminal thug tier or white trash folk.
^
how can you type "pseudofriends" with a straight face, fakecel cope
I didn't know the trashy normie couple at all before this, has Nothing to do with inceldom.

it surprises me every time how a foid can talk more and more senseless topics.

it surprises me every time how a foid can talk more and more senseless topics.
yeah and never ends Convo at all too. Keeps going with 0 pauses. Doesn't wait for other party to respond at all.

I would have exited the car while it was moving and hoped to get pERmanent brain damage.

In a car with a foid

Mogs me

So basically was going to drop off two pseudo-friends/acquaintances at an airport for their trip. There were 4 other ppl total with 1 foid gf of one of the friends. The foid gf and her bf are both very low class, actually I don't personally know them. But was coming to drop em off at behest of another friend. on way back there was 1 friend and the foid who is gf of a friend who got dropped off.

Anyway the ride to airport takes like 4 hours. then 4 hours back so total 8. During the way there, the low class foid kept talking about useless bullshit(gossip about others, dogs, most boring work bullshit) over and over endlessly, and worse she talked over others repeatedly. She also cursed a lot, like every word the f word, bitch, cunt, bastard etc.. Also dressed degenerate, can't specify ofc. I already knew at that point that the return trip was not gonna be pleasant.

Her low class bf wasn't as bad of a talk. Brought up some more tech topics(AI, DNA editing, cars, planes, energy processing etc.). But in the end he was low class. He and his gf repeatedly dropped food on floor and threw trash outta the window :feelspuke:. Extremely low class behavior. They also droke some beer and vaped during the ride, which imo shouldn't be done on a car ride, also they refused to wear seat belt.

Now after drop off of the "friends", comes the very cursed and horrible part of going back. The low class foid and a trucel friend were with me on the drive back. This foid would never shut the fuck up. And was always talking about the most boring fucking topics imaginable. Such as how her dog is groomed/behaves(dogpill!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:), her friends being slow or having digestive issues, boring work legal bullshit, most boring food(burger,coffee), ricecels/noodlewhores being bad drivers (racepill :feelskek:) etc.

Key insights I have gained with seeing normalfags and their foids in past few weeks:
  • foids are far far more narcissistic, take 5-10x more photos of themselves than men
  • many use low class drugs without restraint c although not foid specific trait ig. But is normal fag trait.
  • Never go on trip with foid unless you are fucking her. Useless waste of time and effort. Although in this case, I never expected meeting this low class foid. If I did, wouldn't have come.
You now it’s actually pretty common for foids to set themselves as their wallpaper?

Didn’t read but Why didn’t you fly or take train???:lul:

Last edited:
Never go on trip with foid unless you are fucking her.
-
Geez with a mouth on her like that, I don't think I'd even be able to fuck her, LOL

You said "every word the f word, bitch, cunt, bastard":- in my mind that codes as masculine behavior, so if I were with her I'd feel like I was with a dude!- Sorry no sale

And then throwing trash out the window...- yea I'd be like "oof I don't belong with these people"
-

I woud kick them out the wehicle. It's my car, I'm driving and I don't need them

Women and children are so Insufferable to be around people in general are hard to tolerate however men and teenage boys are easier to tolerate

why would u drive back and forth for 4 hours to pick up and drop off normies, just sounds retarded to me