Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

8 billion people on this planet

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
and none of them desire me

I do. No homo

I do. No homo
Lies. Fucking lies. How dare you tell such lies. You don't want me. You don't wanna cuddle me. You don't wanna spend time with me. Lies. Youre no better than an IT liar. LIES

Tough life as incel

Did you ask all 8 billion? If not, what are you waiting for?
"ummm how can you be inkwell if you haven't asked out all 8 gazzilion people sweaty???!! ummm ok let's unpack this"

This is what you sound like, cuck

Lies. Fucking lies. How dare you tell such lies. You don't want me. You don't wanna cuddle me. You don't wanna spend time with me. Lies. Youre no better than an IT liar. LIES
Here's a hug fren
IMG 20200703 024156

8 billion too many

technically roughly half are women. and i assume you're not talking about not being able to go gay (and no I'm not encouraging that)

technically roughly half are women. and i assume you're not talking about not being able to go gay (and no I'm not encouraging that)
True actually. 4 billino people don't desire me. TBH some homos probably do desire me(ew), that's even worse

4 billion actually. Don’t become gay that’s degenerate.
"ummm how can you be inkwell if you haven't asked out all 8 gazzilion people sweaty???!! ummm ok let's unpack this"

This is what you sound like, cuck
It literally is something IT would say

Welcome to the incel life

Not quite

You mean 4 billion of women cause i don't give a shit if the other half don't want me

I’ll cuddle u

There shouldn’t be even a billion

Just approach 4 billion foids bro

the blackest pill of them all

Yep, send those 8 billion to the gulags.

Well if you factor out all the elderly, the many babies popping out from starving african villiages, and all the past wall foids/many many men slaving away. You are probably left with like 500 million prime age foids. And all those are chasing chad