Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

8.7 million species on Earth, and they're all inferior to you

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
We had incredible luck that we were born as humans and not as something else.

To name a few, there are plants, bugs, bacterias, microbes, cows, pigs, spiders, worms, fish, sea life forms, and more.

And you could be born as any of them. You dont have to be good at math to know how incredible luck you have.

Incel or not, you WON species lottery.

Also dont give me that half-assed argument "but only few animals are conscious, so even if you were bug, you wouldnt know"

Reincarnation is a lie, so even if you were a bug before - you would never be born as human, so you would be never reading this post.

You would just live your life as a primitive life form without consciousness, then you would die, and that would be the end, no resurrection, no reincarnation, no heaven. Just void, even no void, cause once your brain dies you will not perceive anything.

So yeah even though lifes of most of us are shit, id rather want that than be born as any other life form out of 8.7 million inferior and shortlived species on Earth.

hope to see you banned by the end of the day

cope I rather be a lion and fuck or get killed trying than a subhuman rotting in front of a pc

sus thread :feelssus:

cope I rather be a lion and fuck or get killed trying than a subhuman rotting in front of a pc

sus thread :feelssus:
are you using your brain? no way getting killed is better than coping with PC

To name a few, there are plants, bugs, bacterias, microbes, cows, pigs, spiders, worms, fish, sea life forms, and more.

And you could be born as any of them. You dont have to be good at math to know how incredible luck you have.

Also dont give me that half-assed argument "but only few animals are conscious, so even if you were bug, you wouldnt know"

Reincarnation is a lie, so even if you were a bug before - you would never be born as human, so you would be never reading this post.

You would just live your life as a primitive life form without consciousness, then you would die, and that would be the end, no resurrection, no reincarnation, no heaven. Just void, even no void, cause once your brain dies you will not perceive anything.

So yeah even though lifes of most of us are shit, id rather want that than be born as any other life form out of 8.7 million inferior and shortlived species on Earth.
But most of them get to have sex:feelshaha:

OP if i was born a bear id molest ur asshole for writing this

most life forms cant have sex, only mammals can, and birds, but birds sex is not typical sex
Regardless, they're all happy free and careless

OP if i was born a bear id molest ur asshole for writing this
and why do you need to be born as bear for this? im wonderin cuz ive been molesting ur mom whole past week uwu

And yet most of them reproduce while we rot. Biologically speaking we incels are inferior to fucking microbes

And yet most of them reproduce while we rot. Biologically speaking we incels are inferior to fucking microbes
damm that's the harshest blackpill :dafuckfeels:

no because all these life forms have simpler reproduction process than humans, and its even more true considering women are super picky nowadays.

logic in your post makes as much sense as getting level 100 in RPG then crying youre inferior cus people with level 1 level up faster.

no because all these life forms have simpler reproduction process than humans, and its even more true considering women are super picky nowadays.

logic in your post makes as much sense as getting level 100 in RPG then crying youre inferior cus people with level 1 level up faster.
Brutal lvl up pill :smonk:

there is no being born as some something else, you can only be you and if it was possible you could be born as an animal, then you wouldn't be you anymore.

According to your logic, you should pick up the worst games of history (possibly super old and disgusting), and play them all. Enjoying every moment of it, because well all other 8.7 million species cant even play games, like at all! You are very lucky :feelsautistic:

are you using your brain? no way getting killed is better than coping with PC
sus greycel :feelssus:

yes dying for a chance to have a bunch of f*ids to yourself mogs any sort of empty coping and cooming

I'd rather be a dog and fuck a cursed foid. Take the dogpill.

According to your logic, you should pick up the worst games of history (possibly super old and disgusting), and play them all. Enjoying every moment of it, because well all other 8.7 million species cant even play games, like at all! You are very lucky :feelsautistic:
you can pick good games tho, along with other copes

you can pick good games tho, along with other copes
Let's say I make the law, and I say that you can only play shitty games while the rest of the world gets the good ones. According to your logic, you should still be extremely happy and grateful :feelsautistic: all other 8.7 million species dont even have games!

Let's say I make the law, and I say that you can only play shitty games while the rest of the world gets the good ones. According to your logic, you should still be extremely happy and grateful :feelsautistic: all other 8.7 million species dont even have games!
but how is your law related to the thread? it would make sense if we could do only one thing but its not the case. as a superior life form you have access to countless good copes, and its only one of many benefits of being human.

CHADLITE IN DISGUISE!! CHID CHID BAN BAN! :chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:
GOOD

I disagree, some of the species out there are really cool

Most of animals mogs incels

Low iq retarded wtf am i reading post... :soy:

I AM THE LEOPARD, AND YOU IS THE CARCASS OF WHATEVER NO LONGER LIVING SUBANIMAL UNDER MY SHARP TEETH, WITH A CONTORTED NECK, LACERATED ARTERIES, AND DEEP WOUND FLESH OF A BODY

A male rat with an impregnated rat GF feeding on rotting garbage lifemogs me, tbh.

Why do people think animals aren’t conscious? I’d be completely fine living the existence of some dog who just lays around all day and licks his own balls and asshole. Beats being a depressed incel.

I’d rather be born a fish.

My dogs are much happier than I am.

thats cause theyre dumb
Cope, it's because they sneak out at night and have a threesome with a local Stacy on the regular. Take the dogpill you fucking graycel.

Are you kidding me man? Human society is shit, as much as having a developed brain to do math with is cool, I would much rather be a Mountain Lion just carelessly running around and hunting and fucking, or even a whale just swimming from place to place. We don't have freedom, we were born to be slaves, I despise living in this place, it would be so much better if I was just swimming in the ocean.

Species that are individualist, who don't have to follow some silly social rules and who can do pretty much whatever they want, mog humans to oblivion. Imagine being a polar bear, doing whatever you want, ocasionally finding a female to mate with, god I wish that was me. Instead I live in human shithole where just talking to a female the wrong way would get me put in a hole. I want to be freeeeeeee :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

out you fakecel or whatever u are, spewing religious bullshit.

"We had incredible luck that we were born as humans and not as something else."

how did you even comapare quality of some other specis life with us.

and there is no winning and losing across specis. if you can fk you win.

Cope, it's because they sneak out at night and have a threesome with a local Stacy on the regular. Take the dogpill you fucking graycel.
r u sure they werent sneaking out at night and dogfugging your mom in the kitchen :feelshaha:

low iq. you're not a human if you're an incel, you're a subhuman. also there's loads of animals superior to us that women would rather have sex with instead of us.

do you genuinuely believe this a regular occurrence? :feelshaha:

GrAYcel thread