Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced For Every One Man

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

Key points:

Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.

Another member of the research team, a biological anthropologist, hypothesizes that somehow, only a few men accumulated lots of wealth and power, leaving nothing for others.

Then, as more thousands of years passed, the numbers of men reproducing, compared to women, rose again. "Maybe more and more people started being successful," Wilson Sayres says.

The team uncovered this dip-and-rise in the male-to-female reproductive ratio by looking at DNA from more than 450 volunteers from seven world regions. Geneticists analyzed two parts of the DNA, Y-chromosome DNA and mitochondrial DNA. These don't make up a large portion of a person's genetics, but they're special because people inherit Y-chromosome DNA exclusively from their male ancestors and mitochondrial DNA exclusively from their female ancestors. By analyzing diversity in these parts, scientists are able to deduce the numbers of female and male ancestors a population has. It's always more female.

This point ^ is weird because now there is a significantly larger male population compared to female population.

Reason why?

Wealth, land, status means nothing. Reproduction is restricted for the ones which are fit for it, there is no more land and wealth you can use to get you in the game. Foids dont feel the need to reproduce as much with subhuman males, as soon as the power of looks was unlocked(which always existed) it was used as a tool to overlook "status"(land etc) and just go for whoever is good looking. It's just that back then having land meant alot, now if everyone has everything its remotely useless and looks completely annihilate any significant status you may have thought you gained.

Also take in the account of mortality rate for males back then. It was significant as there were looters, vandals, invaders etc

A male now realizes how important not giving in to Chad is, and how Chad doesnt always reproduce. Many subhuman males end up forcefully with subhuman females(outside of developed countries) which now created this imbalance of genders which was once different 8,000 years ago.

Last edited:
More proof that hypergamy is just the undoing and reversion back to a primitive sexual market. Thousands of years of cultural evolution allowed for more men to breed, succeed, and be happy, and allow us all to grow and thrive, until Marxism destroyed and undid this progress and we are slowly going back to primitive hell.

We are going full circle, it's all happening again.

The number seems too low if anything

I always said that religion was society's solution to this issue where women funnel towards the top tier of men.

We need like some sort of second coming of jesus or some shit to put things back where they should be again. Anyone here good with magic tricks?

it's gonna be like that again in 10 years
More proof that hypergamy is just the undoing and reversion back to a primitive sexual market. Thousands of years of cultural evolution allowed for more men to breed, succeed, and be happy, and allow us all to grow and thrive, until Marxism destroyed and undid this progress and we are slowly going back to primitive hell.

Technology did this

I remember reading an article about that a while back.

What if I was one of those incels, then got reincarnated 8000 years later into... an incel again.

I should have been born in them times

Marxism allowed Technology to do this

What does marxism have to do with it? Technology simply allowed women to exploit their nature and search for the best cock out of thousands of people in seconds

What does marxism have to do with it? Technology simply allowed women to exploit their nature and search for the best cock out of thousands of people in seconds
Because in a society that was not infiltrated by Marxism/Judaism, even with technological advancements, this would have not have happened.
Subversion

Because in a society that was not infiltrated by Marxism/Judaism, even with technological advancements, this would have not have happened.
View attachment 132921

Interesting. I'm sure it is related, but do you think things would be as bad as they are now without social media?

Science backing up the blackpill YET AGAIN.

Yet we don't see this on any MSM article about us.

Interesting. I'm sure it is related, but do you think things would be as bad as they are now without social media?
It depends, I mean we already know how things can get really bad without the internet, such as during The Weimar Republic, I guess the argument would be made that would having the internet make things get worse quicker or slower, and I think this can actually depend on a myriad of different factors, but I do honestly truly believe that if there was no infiltration in society, and culture and tradition didn't change in the west from the 1800s-Early 1900s, even with technological advancements, things wouldn't have gotten worse. I also doubt dating apps as we see them today would exist, if anything it might be more of a civilized arranged marriage government or religious website that handled the majority of pairings in that realm.

The mere existence and endless confirmations of looks theory is already a proof to your post. It wouldn't suddenly emerge out of nowhere, if it wasn't the case for our inceldom

In the 22nd century, 17 Women Reproduced For Every One Man

Key points:

Once upon a time, about 200 years after humanity invented women's rights, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.

Another member of the research team, a biological anthropologist, hypothesizes that somehow, only a few men accumulated lots of wealth and power, leaving nothing for others.

Then, as more decades passed, the numbers of men reproducing, compared to women, dropped further. This continued until the western world collapsed because of women. However, biological human females did not go extinct because of this, but because of enlightened men in our Empire during the age of females. It was because they realized the worthlessness of the female, after artificial wombs had been invented, that they were able to implement The Female Solution.

Science backing up the blackpill YET AGAIN.

Yet we don't see this on any MSM article about us.
They just pick whatever suits their agenda against males.

Well. This figures.

Just have a harem theory confirmed.

Just be the alpha bull br0!