Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 75% of men must be culled

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
In order for an androcentric utopia to exist 75% of the male population needs to be culled. We have clown world because the male population is too high and there isn’t any wars to keep the population in check. I think men were never meant to live past 40. We were meant to work of fight in wars and live till our 30s-40s it’s just modern medicine and lack of conflict that’s changed. Women were always a prized commodity to the elites or spoils of war.

That includes some of us.

Ya that is why I think Russia made a very good decision to go to war. When the male population in Russia and Ukraine is coming down.. the birthrate will come back up.

Why does the birthrate come up with few men. Because women then have to compete for husbands, and the best way is to get pregnant and keep getting pregnant giving the husband children to keep him. It also then is a status symbol for women to have a husband. Whereas with the huge surplus of men in nations today every woman can get a husband so its not a status symbol.

I think you are right that without modern medicine and easy life in office jobs, most men would die around 40.

Ya that is why I think Russia made a very good decision to go to war. When the male population in Russia and Ukraine is coming down.. the birthrate will come back up.

Why does the birthrate come up with few men. Because women then have to compete for husbands, and the best way is to get pregnant and keep getting pregnant giving the husband children to keep him. It also then is a status symbol for women to have a husband. Whereas with the huge surplus of men in nations today every woman can get a husband so its not a status symbol.

I think you are right that without modern medicine and easy life in office jobs, most men would die around 40.
That is a good theory. It's basic supply and demand.

blackpillscience

Well, shall we start with sending you into meat grinder? For Science!

Man, you really think like that? Nobody cares about birthrates here, westerner! War is just a money making scheme for government

No thanks, would rather just subjugate women

I mean i guess killing 3/4 of men could be good too but that's because most men are normie sexhavers

Man, you really think like that? Nobody cares about birthrates here, westerner! War is just a money making scheme for government

I just don't think Putin and the top leaders need anymore money. And if they do, they already have a lot of schemes to steal as much as they want.

Something they do want though is more power over the lower down government officials. Which war gives them that power. As then they can make moves with emergency measures and outside the normal judicial system. With war you also create a parallel government structure that in time becomes the new government structure. The military has to take control of most civilian decision making.

For example Russia has horrific corruption.. how can they deal with that. In a big never ending war, the state can take increasingly severe measures.

With the war they also are getting control of information again, and then you can really do what you want, because you don't even have to tell the people it is what you are doing.

I just don't think Putin and the top leaders need anymore money. And if they do, they already have a lot of schemes to steal as much as they want.

Something they do want though is more power over the lower down government officials. Which war gives them that power. As then they can make moves with emergency measures and outside the normal judicial system. With war you also create a parallel government structure that in time becomes the new government structure. The military has to take control of most civilian decision making.

For example Russia has horrific corruption.. how can they deal with that. In a big never ending war, the state can take increasingly severe measures.

With the war they also are getting control of information again, and then you can really do what you want, because you don't even have to tell the people it is what you are doing.
Well, to be honest - i think that you dont understand our government. Oh well, my programming kicks in and says - it is your deal, so.. whatever, man. I am clever enough to not participate in internet fights

Our gov can almost with zero repercussions kill/jail anyone, nobody really cares - our mentality, hah

Mentality - cant do shit against the gov

The ultimate Saint will fix all of our problems.

Going back to the olden days won't change a thing. Instead of poor facial harmony being a social death sentence, being a framelet will be a literal death sentence. You'd still be playing the genetic lottery. Sure, women would be kept in check, but men would literally have to risk their lifes just to exist. Heck, the olden days might just be worse.

Besides, as other users have already mentioned, culling the male population is sure to start with us.

Going back to the olden days won't change a thing. Instead of poor facial harmony being a social death sentence, being a framelet will be a literal death sentence. You'd still be playing the genetic lottery. Sure, women would be kept in check, but men would literally have to risk their lifes just to exist. Heck, the olden days might just be worse.

Besides, as other users have already mentioned, culling the male population is sure to start with us.
Would rather have a more dangerous existence

Men are already outnumbered in Russia (and in other slavic countries as well).

Women wouldn't be kept in check, though. In fact, they gained the right to vote here in the U.S precisely because a large chunk of men were fighting in foreign wars and there was a labor shortage. Retards like OP deserve to be culled though.

Women wouldn't be kept in check, though. In fact, they gained the right to vote here in the U.S precisely because a large chunk of men were fighting in foreign wars and there was a labor shortage. Retards like OP deserve to be culled though.
Fair point. You'd probably need short conflicts, which means small-scale societies.