Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 7'2 Giga Chad - The Man Who Mogs Every Human in Existence

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
The fact that a man like this exists is unfiltered suifuel. This is the definition of UNMOGGABLE.

Imagine mogging everyone no matter where you go. Imagine Staceys looking up at you like you're a literal God. This guy is the Chadiest Chad to have ever existed.

I would kill everyone on earth to become this man.

The 5'11" dude mogs him.

This guy got to cut in line and go straight to the front just because he's tall. All life is worshiping people with good genetics and shunning people with bad genetics.

he is obviously roiding his brains out

the mountain says hi. also the only good tallfag is a dead tallfag.

Looks a bit like Jeff Seid, and Jeff Seid aint 5'11 :what: more like 5'9
Jeff Seid probably wears lifts. He looks taller than a lot of people he takes pics with. Kai Greene claims 5'8 and Jeff looks a bit taller.

But then you couldn't mog anyone anymore.

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

he is obviously roiding his brains out

The fact that some of these no skill having apes need to inject shit into their bodies just to hide their inherent genetic flaws as humans is the bigger suifuel here.

The fact that some of these no skill having apes need to inject shit into their bodies just to hide their inherent genetic flaws as humans is the bigger suifuel here.

he does it too

he does it because you can't fill that frame without roids

he would be 7'2 220lbs without them and would look like lurch

Why is he obsesed with showing off his height and muscles off? It can't be compensation, can it?

Why is he obsesed with showing off his height and muscles off? It can't be compensation, can it?

You'd show off too if foids demanded you show off.

Seriously, just look at the eyes and smiles of all the foids he passed by in those clips.

You'd show off too if foids demanded you show off.

Seriously, just look at the eyes and smiles of all the foids he passed by in those clips.
I wouldn't, do you really think he has to give in to a foids demands to get sex? If a foid wants him to show off and he says no she'd just get wetter. And... fuck no, I'm not watching that, I'll start foaming at the mouth with envy and bitterness. :feelsree:

Well at least we can be happy he'll have joint problems after 35

Well at least we can be happy he'll have joint problems after 35

Not if he takes HGH and TB500.

Look at all the NBAcels after retirement. None of them suffer from joint problems. Only high-inhib natty fags suffer from that.

Being a manlet and seeing shit like this ragefuel FUCK THE GENETIC LOTTEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::woke::woke::woke:
This guy got to cut in line and go straight to the front just because he's tall. All life is worshiping people with good genetics and shunning people with bad genetics.
Tbh thats why going ER is justified jfl at being discriminated against for something out of your control fucking npc normans

Jeff Seid probably wears lifts. He looks taller than a lot of people he takes pics with. Kai Greene claims 5'8 and Jeff looks a bit taller.

:feelskek: he doesn't even bother with lifts sometimes he just stands right on his tippytoes

He also rocks a final fantasy super coif, almost straight out of the incel vs chad meme :chad:

Who would you mog then?
I don't care, at least I wouldn't be in pain, it's not like I get to fuck anyone with this body anyways, might as well have a goodlooking one.

It is a psychological problem. He might be narcissistic.

:feelskek: he doesn't even bother with lifts sometimes he just stands right on his tippytoes

He also rocks a final fantasy super coif, almost straight out of the incel vs chad meme :chad:
Lol damn.

I'd rather be knajjd than him.

It is a psychological problem. He might be narcissistic.
Or he has nothing else going for him - not that he really needs it. If he was a doctor for example, I doubt he would be going around doing stuff like this. However, there was never any motivation for him to BECOME a doctor, because he was blessed in the physical realm to the point of being known for it. Why spends years of your youth in med school when you can hit the gym and be paid to mog?

That's an abnormality. Imagine him trying to fit into regular size cars, apartments etc. I wonder how he buys clothes

That's an abnormality. Imagine him trying to fit into regular size cars, apartments etc. I wonder how he buys clothes
He’s probably known at the local hospitals because he keeps bringing foids in with internal bleeding and vaginal tearing.

I refuse to belive we are the same species with that guy....

Imagine he has a micropenis..

The most giga of giga Chads
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Imagine he has a micropenis..
With that height and size an 8x6 cock would look average at best. Also height doesn't mean big dick so he most likely has an average cock which looks comedically small next to his huge body. And yes, I'm posting out of envy and bitternes in the hope I can at least mog him in terms of dick size.

Last edited:
With that height and size an 8x6 cock would look average at best.
I’m taking legit micropenis.. like 3x3

It’s caused by fucked up hirmonies, so it could happen to anyone

The 5'11" dude mogs him.
Yea, that 7' guy is basically a freak, I don't know what do people here actually mean by "mog" at this point.

probably has a 10 inch ding dong as well

He’s probably known at the local hospitals because he keeps bringing foids in with internal bleeding and vaginal tearing.
height doesn't correspond with dick size.

height doesn't correspond with dick size.
There is a word that people use around here a lot... can’t quite remember what it is, but I think it starts with a c?

Incredible. This guy makes every guy around him--no matter how jacked--look like a soyboy.

Brutal heightpill.

I wouldn't, do you really think he has to give in to a foids demands to get sex? If a foid wants him to show off and he says no she'd just get wetter. And... fuck no, I'm not watching that, I'll start foaming at the mouth with envy and bitterness. :feelsree:
You pathetic beta cuck

5’6 vs 7’2 short guys have fighting advantage right? right? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This motherfucker never has to follow a single damn rule, I know I wouldn't. He could literally just grab someone elses food at a restaurant and eat it. Noone would do a thing.

Also JFL at the actual dwarf standing next to him in the second video.

Obviously he'd cuck any man anywhere but just Imagine being him in SEA
this height only matters if you are under 6ft

Cope.

6ft is borderline manlet, I get mogged by numerous foids daily. You have to be 6'2 to actually be considered not small. Being 7'2 would be enough to make a guy that would be a 4/10 without his height a 7.5/10

Last edited:
The fact that a man like this exists is unfiltered suifuel. This is the definition of UNMOGGABLE.

Imagine mogging everyone no matter where you go. Imagine Staceys looking up at you like you're a literal God. This guy is the Chadiest Chad to have ever existed.

People that big usually don't live too long. I don't know 100% why but I don't give him a day past 45.