Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

70 year old foid told me today that a 30 year old man propositioned her

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
She asked me when the girls are going to be knocking down my door and all I said was, "...the dating market is tough nowadays". Then she bragged about how a 30 year old guy has just tried to hook up with her at the airport and asked her to come to a hotel room. A 70 year old wrinkled hag has more SMV than this entire forum.

:chad: :banhammer:70 year old slayer.

Just ascend with some aged roastie bro

She's too old when she dies when you fuck her

Fuck that stupid old who're!

Maybe he wanted her money. A lot of men take advantage of older, desperate, lonely women.
If she croaks soon, he can get all her money.
Perhaps he stalked the airport, because women who travel must be rich.
If she had a husband, he would've been with her.
If a very young woman went for me, I'd suspect she's up to no good.

Last edited:
What the fuck is this

fucking cucks :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

She asked me when the girls are going to be knocking down my door and all I said was, "...the dating market is tough nowadays". Then she bragged about how a 30 year old guy has just tried to hook up with her at the airport and asked her to come to a hotel room. A 70 year old wrinkled hag has more SMV than this entire forum.

Who is this woman to you?