Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 70% of girls have had vaginal intercourse by 18, 92% by 24

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★

Half have had vaginal sex by 17.
Half have had either vaginal or oral by 16.
34% vaginal or oral by 15.

If you are post highschool age and want a virgin gf to wife, it is virtually ovER
If you are post college age, it is COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FUCKING OVER

But remember young girls are innocent angels who don't even know what sex is and us sexless incels are the real predators! Agepill never pulls a punch.

If you're expecting a virgin wife, especially in the west and double especially in the USA, you're a literal schizo. You don't live in reality.

Strangely enough, I barely spoke about my relatives while living in my apartment alone to myself.

Something made those people...take action.

Absolutely over holy shit:feelsUnreal:. Meanwhile, my dick still doesn't know the touch of anything except my hand:reeeeee::feelsree:.

FUCK THIS WORLD MAN GIVE ME A SEX BOT AND LET ME ROT IN MY HOPEFULLY COMFY BED IN 3 YEARS

If you're expecting a virgin wife, especially in the west and double especially in the USA, you're a literal schizo. You don't live in reality.
I must move to the land of the rising Sun
Capture

Fucking so brutal man I can’t stand it. Id rather stay incel than settle for a used up cum receptacle

You have a higher chance of becoming an astronaut than finding a virgin foid and securing her.

"sex isn't really that important, it's all in your head"

JFL
we ain't gettin shit, nigga
cause fuck us, right?

fucking over and NO ONE CARES... :feelsree::cryfeels:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Losing virginity as a teen is a slut trait

How about KHHV at 23 with 0 people in my contact list? Not even own parents because I memorised their numbers + they show up after typing first 2 digits because they're the only ones in my recents.

No social media except the absolute necessary for uni information.

Never had my profile picture set in my entire life. Not a single picture of me ever put on the internet.

Not a single person to wish me happy birthday pretty much ever in my life, even though I had it set on facebook back in middle school.

Not a single social interaction outside of educational environment.

Not one person to give me a genuine compliment on my looks, including my own parents.

Meanwhile 99% girls my age or less have had sex by now, which includes the dumbest ugliest bitches out there.

What the fuck is this world.

Last edited:
How about KHHV at 23 with 0 people in my contact list? Not even own parents because I memorised their numbers + they show up after typing first 2 digits because they're the only ones in my recents.

No social media except the absolute necessary for uni information.

Never had my profile picture set in my entire life. Not a single picture of me ever put on the internet.

Not a single person to wish me happy birthday pretty much ever in my life, even though I had it set on facebook back in middle school.

Not a single social interaction outside of educational environment.

Not one person to give me a genuine compliment on my looks, including my own parents.

Meanwhile 99% girls my age or less have had sex by now, which includes the dumbest ugliest bitches out there.

What the fuck is this world.
Mqdefault

Holy fuck it's so over, this shit is brutal.

View attachment 715137

If you are post highschool age and want a virgin gf to wife, it is virtually ovER

But remember young girls are innocent angels who don't even know what sex is and us sexless incels are the real predators! Agepill never pulls a punch.
This surprises no one, GrAY

sheboon brutal was she ok looking :giga:
Meh her asshole looked weird and it turned me off. But i was on nofap and i came twice after about 10 seconds of her sucking me

View attachment 715137

This is the most suifuel post I have seen in a while. Even if I wasn't incel I would still have to take some sinful whore as a wif

meanwhile:
1612286642374-png.403846
With whom? I don't have anybody here.. even if you are, hypothetically, a chad, but without social circle.. goodbye, see you in hell

Meeanwhile I struggle to talk to the girl :society:

View attachment 715137

Holy shit . I always knew it was naive and unrealistic for me to expect a virgin foid

foids start rubing clit by 3

source? where's ur proof i dont believe u

For what country is this statistic ?

Body count of an 18 year old foid: 20+

Meh her asshole looked weird and it turned me off. But i was on nofap and i came twice after about 10 seconds of her sucking me
On NoFap you could fuck a 90-year old foid in a wheelchair and still come.

Western foids easy reach triple digits of bodies

I never experienced intercourse. I'm involuntary celibate.

Basically, after 20 it’s over unless you can get a woman several years younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back