Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 70 bitches telling who is the most attractive man

>Didn't mention Danny DeVito
All women know is lie and eat hot chip I fucking swear

I want the lolis in this vid to stop saying “Justin Bieber” and “my dad” and start saying “BummerDrummer”

Sad how so many lolis say "daddy" but all of them start saying random Chads after puberty.

First girl was so cute. It's hard to accept that evolves into a hybristophilic, cruel, cold, lying, hypergamous, disloyal, promiscuous, vain, monstruous being.

Last edited:
I want the lolis in this vid to stop saying “Justin Bieber” and “my dad” and start saying “BummerDrummer”
Thoughts on loli Killary?

zzxlmkvdbjbx.jpg

Sad how so many lolis say "daddy" but all of them start saying random Chads after puberty.

First girl was so cute. It's hard to accept that evolves into a hybristophilic, cruel, cold, lying, hypergamous, disloyal, promiscuous, vain, monstruous being.
They change at the same age where they would typically start to be exposed to chads through the internet and media.

:feelscry:

this is why girls should never grow up
the perfect ones die at just the right time

kind of a contradictionary term
Come on sweaty, don't you know the father is the one who raises the kid, not the one who contributes for 5s

lifefuel how the lolis say a 28yo boneless framelet :feelshaha: time to ascend :feelzez:

yes she was ideal :feelsohh:

Crazy how fast the females turned hideous post 30

Crazy how fast the females turned hideous post 30
Even crazier how they're all ugly except for 2-3 chicks.

It's legitimately easier for me to write down who I'd fuck than who I wouldn't fuck, because the majority of foids in that video is so ugly.

Actually that's what I'm gonna do:

17, 18, 22-26.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back