Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 7 months more and.....

how long will site be up

• 3 years

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 6 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 years

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 12 years

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
when incels.is is going to hit the 1 year mark,

how should we celebrate?

plus how long do you think this forum will be up?

won't be surprised if someone power trips and this site dies

So many pessimists here. I believe it will last at least 20 more years provided nothing changes with the current state of society.

At this rate this site wont last 2 years

it probably wont last long given how the world is against us. i do hope we get a shoutout on MSM or go viral before the site gets taken down.

We should make a thread and put in all our email addresses so we can go to another site if something happens here.

probably going to get shut down when the next mass attack happens and its traced back here

I dont think this site will last more than 2 years.

I don't think it will get shut down. The more likely scenario is that incels.is will be completely unrecognizable a few years from now due to normie and femoid infiltration. I've seen this exact scenario play out on similar forums and I could very well see it happening here as well.

I don't think it will get shut down. The more likely scenario is that incels.is will be completely unrecognizable a few years from now due to normie and femoid infiltration. I've seen this exact scenario play out on similar forums and I could very well see it happening here as well.
yes thats why we should train ourselves on how to spot these normshits.

female incels and normoids should never be allowed. but i feel the damage is done with allowing so-called "blackpilled slayers"

yes thats why we should train ourselves on how to spot these normshits.

This tbh. We need to bully normans out the forum before they can bully us. That's how lookism turned into a piece of shit site full of nothing but Chadlites. They took over and started bullying and mocking the incels.

female incels and normoids should never be allowed. but i feel the damage is done with allowing so-called "blackpilled slayers"
Cause it's obvious, that a person who "supposedly slayed alot" Show's how trying hard is cope.
Chad can get it easier.

If it goes down we'd prob have to move to r/braincels lol

Once sergeant has had enough of this place it will be over because no one else will pay the bills

Hopefuly its up long after im dead.

If we get taken down we should migrate to the deep web