Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

7 Million US Men Refuse To Go To Work

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★

Another based Todd video :feelskek:

Last edited:
Fuck boomers. :feelsjuice:

Based. Why would I want to be a slave to a system that oppresses me?

"Large number of jobs available."

Bullshit jobs that pay nothing at all, you would have to work two to three jobs just to rent an apartment. :feelsjuice:

"Wages have gone up significantly."

Worker wages have only risen 5.5% since the 1970s, Corporate CE0 pay meanwhile has risen 907% since the 1970s. :feelsjuice:

Unemployment numbers is fictitious bullshit, if you're unemployed more than twelve months or so they stop counting you in the national calculated percentage. Real unemployment in this nation if they didn't utilize fictitious statistical revisionism would be more like 27% , of course nothing in this nation is honest. :feelsjuice:

"Covid lockdown stimulus checks were an entitlement for the younger generations."

Average covid stimulus check was anywhere between $2000.000-$8000.00 lump sum.

Meanwhile, in the Trump administration corporations and banks were given a blank check that was roughly one hundred trillion dollars altogether. [Probably even more than that off the books.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Boomers are the most mentally ill portion of this nation, I fucking hate them all. :feelsjuice:

Let it burn, mang

I Never bothered to find a job or go to college after finishing high school tbh

You have no prospects for a girlfriend or a wife, you have no friends, and after paying for rent along with utilities with other necessary things you have maybe fifty dollars left in your pocket.

So guess what, nobody can financially afford to leave their home in their spare idle time and video games is one of the few ways to pass time. Dumb boomer shits still think we have a 1970s economic system. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I hope they lose their savings to men like us :feelshaha:
I am going to tell them to pull up their bootstraps after the collapse of this nation when they're digging in garbage cans for food. "Well bucko, pull up your bootstraps, and get right in there! Food won't find itself." :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Even here where I am presently I go through a local grocery store where the majority of workers are single women. I chuckle to myself thinking, "Well, this is exactly the kind of world you wanted after all."

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You go to the colleges or technical schools, same thing, a majority of single women in attendance. These are what we call consequences of a corrosive anti male environment and of course outcast single men pay the ultimate price. So no, it is no wonder to me why more younger men are leaving the workforce altogether dropping out of society. They have essentially destroyed the future for younger men everywhere. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The NEETS are rising

I regularly listen to Dave and Ken's shows (pass the time at work, ain't shit else to do) and they're very much so boomer-mentality. In their era, they could ascend as normie-tier males, and have a normal family life. Today, would require 10x the effort to even betabuxx with a whale. It's funny when they tell cucks to get married and combine finances. I'm "baby step 7" and would not let a roastie steal half my net worth.