Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 7 foot just doesn’t cut it anymore.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm 28 and 7’ tall. I live in a University town in Norway and the Zoomers are like 8’ on average. I feel like a dwarf. Even the young foids are hitting 7’. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 7 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

978957-worlds-tallest-girl-4.jpg

soon will be 9999 feet

Tallfags on this site be like:

I'm 28 and 7’ tall. I live in a University town in Norway and the Zoomers are like 8’ on average. I feel like a dwarf. Even the young foids are hitting 7’. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 7 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

978957-worlds-tallest-girl-4.jpg
Just take the titan pill

Average conzoomer in 2090

118574709 4972169069475697 5139247552481918799 n

"Oh god I'm conzooming!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6