Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 7 Days of “nofood”: 48 Hour Progress Report

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I’m currently attempting to go 7 days without consuming any food. Not to lose weight or anything I’m not a fatass I’m just doing this as a test of discipline and mental fortitude. 48 hours in and I still don’t feel hungry at all because I prepared my body extensively in advance.

A week before beginning the fast I put my body into ketosis (essentially starvation mode) by massively reducing my intake of carbohydrates and limiting my diet to mostly meat and cheese, while also gradually reducing my caloric intake throughout the week. My last meal before beginning the journey was 360 calories (8g net carbohydrates) of low carb ice cream for dinner. Note: If you attempt this with zero prep you will just get unbearably hungry after a few hours and start eating again

Since beginning the journey I’ve subsisted entirely off of sports drinks like Gatorade Zero, Vitaminwater etc. I have full confidence that I will be able to complete the mission and reach the 7th day without consuming any food. My mental clarity is currently peak and I also see myself as a cool guy from movies like Patrick Bateman and Travis Bickle. Wish me luck going forward

:horror:
I’m currently attempting to go 7 days without consuming any food. Not to lose weight or anything I’m not a fatass I’m just doing this as a test of discipline and mental fortitude. 48 hours in and I still don’t feel hungry at all because I prepared my body extensively in advance.

A week before beginning the fast I put my body into ketosis (essentially starvation mode) by massively reducing my intake of carbohydrates and limiting my diet to mostly meat and cheese, while also gradually reducing my caloric intake throughout the week. My last meal before beginning the journey was 360 calories (8g net carbohydrates) of low carb ice cream for dinner. Note: If you attempt this with zero prep you will just get unbearably hungry after a few hours and start eating again

Since beginning the journey I’ve subsisted entirely off of sports drinks like Gatorade Zero, Vitaminwater etc. I have full confidence that I will be able to complete the mission and reach the 7th day without consuming any food. My mental clarity is currently peak and I also see myself as a cool guy from movies like Patrick Bateman and Travis Bickle. Wish me luck going forward

Take an ice bath every morning too

gigabased I have done it in the past for weightloss plus discipline and it helps train yourself well. I will probably resume alternative day fasting soon but won't be doing any longer fasts like you any time soon.

also make sure to have your salts ready (magnesium/potassium/sodium). lacking them causes some muscle aches

If you've never travelled to the arctic circle and bathed yourself in the water there, you haven't had a REAL cold bath.

unironically is good idea. I did cryotherapy everyday for month last year. won't specify which month(no doxx), but it helped clear me out a lot. And was more powerful than cold showers. But cold showers are also very powerful

Richcel trait
middle class trait. Richfags would be able to cryo Maxx daily for a year but I can't do that due to wageslavery and other reasons.

See you at the morgue, Chico

not eating wouldn't help my mental clarity tbh, it'd only make me angry

Large 2

also make sure to have your salts ready (magnesium/potassium/sodium). lacking them causes some muscle aches
Powerade Zero (my main sports drink of choice) has all of those salts in large quantities so I’m perfectly set :feelsokman:

I do intermittent fasting with 19:5 or 20:4 and I would wanna try a longer fast just to see what it would feel like. Fasting is pretty good for your health overall since it promotes autophagy. Do you feel like you have more energy?

I do intermittent fasting with 19:5 or 20:4 and I would wanna try a longer fast just to see what it would feel like. Fasting is pretty good for your health overall since it promotes autophagy. Do you feel like you have more energy?
I’d say I have slightly more energy over the course of the day (accounting for how I often just get a natural sedative or downer effect from eating) but the main thing that’s noticeably improved is my mental clarity. I can focus and absorb what I’m doing a lot better than usual wherein I might feel sidetracked by other thoughts or typical mood effects depending on what I ate earlier that day

i cant even control my stomach good luck

gigabased I have done it in the past for weightloss plus discipline and it helps train yourself well. I will probably resume alternative day fasting soon but won't be doing any longer fasts like you any time soon.

I also need to resume your alternate day fasting protocol. I did it for a while and had good results in many ways.

limiting my diet to mostly meat and cheese
Why meat and cheese specifically? That’ll just make the hunger worse. Why not with extremely high water content foods like cantaloupes, cucumbers or watermelons. Whatever works for you though

imagine starving yourself purposefully. What a fucking retard

imagine starving yourself purposefully. What a fucking retard
Imagine not being able to complete a basic exercise in discipline and self restraint. I pity you

How is your concentration? I remember keto/low carb as being miserable my attentiveness. There is also the chance I was underestimating how many calories I burned at the time though

Where did you learn to do this?

high iq

the starving godess will up ur smv

Why meat and cheese specifically? That’ll just make the hunger worse. Why not with extremely high water content foods like cantaloupes, cucumbers or watermelons. Whatever works for you though
Those kind of food would break ketosis. They contain sugars which are carbohydrates.

Fasting is based. My longest period was 36h but I got headaches. I get them even on 24h fasts so I don't do longer fasts anymore.

Now I just do 4:20 fasts for weight loss. Lost a kg this weak and started (again) last week. Hopefully I can maintain it for 3 months.

Dry fasting is easier and better than water fasting. Don't need to go pass 100 hours mark unless you have a desease.

Those kind of food would break ketosis. They contain sugars which are carbohydrates.
Interesting. So only salty foods and no sugar whatsoever? Ill try it with salted potatoes

Potatos won't work because they contain starch, which will get broken down into carbohydrates as well. You need to eat only proteic and fatty food.

How is your concentration? I remember keto/low carb as being miserable my attentiveness. There is also the chance I was underestimating how many calories I burned at the time though
I'd say my concentration is actually remarkably good right now and I find that I can more easily hone in on whatever I'm doing with minimal mood/physiological distractions. You might have been experiencing "keto flu" which is a period during the transition to ketosis where you can get headaches, brain fog and other adverse psychological effects. I got that about 3 days in to my preliminary transition to keto but it subsided pretty quickly
Fasting is based. My longest period was 36h but I got headaches. I get them even on 24h fasts so I don't do longer fasts anymore.

Now I just do 4:20 fasts for weight loss. Lost a kg this weak and started (again) last week. Hopefully I can maintain it for 3 months.
Some types of nutrient deficiency or just keto flu as mentioned above (which also kicks in during sudden transitions to fasting) can cause headaches. If you're ever interested in attempting it again I would recommend transitioning into ketosis first to get that out of the way and stocking up on 0 cal sports drinks with nutrients like Powerade Zero before beginning an extended fast. All things considered though I think what you're doing right now is a much better and more sustainable way to lose weight. I'm mostly just doing this to test my limits psychologically and train my discipline

it's gonna be counterproductive.body survival instincts will kick in and you will use less energy. only thing you're getting out of this is that you're gonna feel like absolute shit for a while

it's gonna be counterproductive.body survival instincts will kick in and you will use less energy. only thing you're getting out of this is that you're gonna feel like absolute shit for a while
Userbase isnt the sharpest tool in the shed, i see.. look at the date of his initial message

Userbase isnt the sharpest tool in the shed, i see.. look at the date of his initial message
so? 10 days ago. experiment should be finished. has nothing to do with what I wrote

I went about 108 hours total before eating. I got thrown off by lack of proper hydration on the third day which made me want to eat and that basically doomed the run. I’d say it was still relatively successful overall though

I went about 108 hours total before eating. I got thrown off by lack of proper hydration on the third day which made me want to eat and that basically doomed the run. I’d say it was still relatively successful overall though
Did you lose weight?

Did you lose weight?
I think somewhat (I don’t have a scale in my house to measure although realistically a lot of what would be lost during that timeframe is water weight)

Damn, i want to be slick too.. well, i need to eat less and exercise more