Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 7.5 Tyronelite personal trainer and his female trainee

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I witnessed this as I was about to go into the locker room and back outside (was getting a sip of water):

They were just talking, but it was how they were taking that caught my eye. How close they were standing, how she was turned against him, how she kept eye contact without breaking it once and how much she was smiling. It's so obvious when a femoid is very attracted to a guy. I walked in between them to break their eye to eye contact and just to troll them on my way out.

I witnessed this as I was about to go into the locker room and back outside (was getting a sip of water):

They were just talking, but it was how they were taking that caught my eye. How close they were standing, how she was turned against him, how she kept eye contact without breaking it once and how much she was smiling. It's so obvious when a femoid is very attracted to a guy. I walked in between them to break their eye to eye contact and just to troll them on my way out.
I wish I was brave enough to do the same...

>Going to the gym

Lift at home nigga.

potent suicide fuel, another reason why i hate the gym

if you dont get this kindd of IOI its over, i made a epic blackpill post about this ioi

and was the chick hot

If you became 8% body fat, I'm sure your jawline and cheekbones will become so sharp that the girl will drool over you instead of Tyronelite!

potent suicide fuel, another reason why i hate the gym

if you dont get this kindd of IOI its over, i made a epic blackpill post about this ioi

and was the chick hot

Yo, you came back!! Good to see ya man!!!

Sometimes at the gym it almost looks like personal trainers and femoids are on a date