Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 7/10 Indian women cheat on their husbands

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Cucked and controlled. Fatality.

Indian’s are degenerate’s who rape their own nieces and nephews I’m not surprised about any sexual delinquency coming outta that country

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

for a second I thought you meant curry foids with a looks rating of 7 JFL :feelskek:
rarer than the dodo tbh

Indian’s are degenerate’s who rape their own nieces and nephews I’m not surprised about any sexual delinquency coming outta that country

Whoa that's racist , some people do that. Even though there is that one state in India where it's tradition to marry your niece.

Curry land is the new cananda of the middle east.

Whoa that's racist , some people do that. Even though there is that one state in India where it's tradition to marry your niece.

SEXUAL DELINQUENT’S!!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Curry land is the new cananda of the middle east.
Dude India is the far East by greek standards , we aren't in the middle East. We are south Asians.

7 out of 10 Indian women are not virgins

Dude India is the far East by greek standards , we aren't in the middle East. We are south Asians.
They can even be the canada of asia at this point, and south korea can be sweden.

What's the current punishment for a woman's adultery in Curryland?

When the Seleucids came, the curry foids where mad that Chanakya and Chandragupta prevented them from riding Greek cock. They were happy to cuck their own men for Persian/Mongols when the Mughals took over, they were happiest when the British were there running imperial JBW game. These days, a curryfoid is even disgusted by Greeks and Persians and only wants chads and tyrones. It's time for Indians to start rioting and burning shit down.

Foid tier IQ. Youre just swallowing the BS mainstream media throws at you.

What's the current punishment for a woman's adultery in Curryland?
Punishment? She gets to take 50% of her husband's property, 50% of her husband's parents' property, and gets monthly alimoney on top.

That is the "punishment".

its never began for us currycels
Comes as no surprise tbh

The majority really are subhuman in terms of looks, and Ive seen the way some of them behave, they're not likeable at all.

Annoying creatures tbh

cowards, especially in a game of cards.

its never began for us currycels

Suifuel for curry wagecucks. Imagine a lifetime of living in a third world shit hole, toiling away at your mundane job to earn a tenth of what you deserve and coping with the bluepilled delusion that your ugly currywife loves you only to find out that shes was a whore this whole time.

We need curry jokers now. Only way soyciety will start respecting us.
I grew up around a few of them, I say what I see
:feelsthink:

You saw them raping their own nieces ? And the west has no child molesters? Give me a fucking break.

Cope & then proceed to rope. Over for currycels

Suifuel for curry wagecucks. Imagine a lifetime of living in a third world shit hole, toiling away at your mundane job to earn a tenth of what you deserve and coping with the bluepilled delusion that your ugly currywife loves you only to find out that shes was a whore this whole time.

We need curry jokers now. Only way soyciety will start respecting us.

You saw them raping their own nieces ? And the west has no child molesters? Give me a fucking break.

They throw these 3 day wedding parties and by the 2nd day the adults are so drunk the kids have to lock themselves in rooms so their sneaky uncles can’t get a hold of them. True Story, rapists don’t just atk foids they try and rape whatever they can

Punishment? She gets to take 50% of her husband's property, 50% of her husband's parents' property, and gets monthly alimoney on top.

That is the "punishment".

Holy shit it's over even for India. Living in a shithole and having to deal with cucked simp divorcerape laws on top of it. Absolute suifuel.

Btw, just stating the findings from this "study"

"extramarital dating app, Gleeden recently conducted a survey titled "Why do women commit adultery" and tried analysing the reasons why married women in India cheat on their husbands. One of the shocking findings of this research claim that seven out of 10 women cheat on their husbands because they do not contribute in household chores. Here are all the other details of the study. "

Giphy

Just contribute to household chores bro.

They throw these 3 day wedding parties and by the 2nd day the adults are so drunk the kids have to lock themselves in rooms so their sneaky uncles can’t get a hold of them. True Story, rapists don’t just atk foids they try and rape whatever they can

Definitely the exception rather than the rule. Stop taking the media bait and start thinking for yourself faggot.

thanks west for introducing feminism and sexual empowerment to curry land!!

There is an (seemingly intentional) ambiguity here.
Do 7 out of 10 women, who cheat, cheat out of boredom or;
Do 7 out of 10 women cheat, out of boredom
No point hypergamy has increased astronomically but still seventy percent of all married women cheating is perhaps stretching?
The article might be a huge click-bait (is this surprising to anyone at this point?) if the real meaning is the former.

thanks west for introducing feminism and sexual empowerment to curry land!!

This. Things were much better before western degeneracy started spreading to curryland. Look at the french app gleeden. It is literally an app for foids to be whores and cheat.

Definitely the exception rather than the rule. Stop taking the media bait and start thinking for yourself faggot.

No media bait you Chad cucked cum guzzler. Real life, I’m not surprised by any sexual deviancy done by the curries! They’ve been fucked since the Karma Sutra

No media bait you Chad cucked cum guzzler. Real life, I’m not surprised by any sexual deviancy done by the curries! They’ve been fucked since the Karma Sutra

Whatever greycel. Done talking to you.

Every white foid I ever met on my campus has a story on how she was molested and raped by her uncle when 3. In some cases their dads too.

Thanks western culture.

What? Aside from punjabis, alcohol isn't even available at Indian weddings and any consumption from outisde is frowned and you will get kicked out if you're visibly drunk.

JFL at believing the random crap that comes from the media.

Indian women are nothing but white worshippers.