Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6IX9INE in trouble for fucking jailbaits. Fame will NOT protect you if you're ugly

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
6ix9ine_5_orig.jpg

It's over for 6IX9INE. To Harvey Weinstein in jail you go.

This wouldn't be happening if he were blacker.

He looks like a fuckin skittles.

Ugly spiccel learns his lesson. Such is life. Looks and looks only.

eh. good.

degenerate shit led us here in the first place.

Blackmaxxing would be extremely legit for him.

He never fucked her though.

Hope he gets a lengthy prison sentence. I'm tired of these LARPing Tumblr "rappers".

In b4 "He's not a larper, he's a real G!!!" Bitch please. I could lay this guy out in 2 seconds, even now.

He never fucked her.

Also six nine isn't incel ugly. Before all the tatttoos and colored hair he was normie tier in looks.

He was making jokes about dropping the soap on his insta. He doesn't seem concerned at all and they can't really do much since he never actually fucked the girl.

Who is this retarded mutt

I thought it was a celeb trend that famous rappers like Soulja Boi, Kodak Black and others were secretly banging that repulsive cunt from the Dr. Phil show. She goes by the name Bhad Barbie or some shit like that. It just shows that if the (((authorities))) don't approve of their 14yo Jewish daughter cunt to take Tyrone cock up her ass to get (in)famous, it's jailbait crime.

Jailbaits are biologically attractive to normal men.