Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6ft5 chadlite openly mocks personalitymaxxers and says he doesn't need a personality

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Look at the likes, shares or whatever the fuck twitter calls it @gymletethnicel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel

why the fuck are people liking this? like what is the psychological motive? for women it makes sense but for men it legitimately borders on cuckoldry to shower a guy with likes and praise solely because he mogs you

Look at the likes, shares or whatever the fuck twitter calls it @gymletethnicel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel

View attachment 427953
What could IT possibly say now.

I'm curious. What other gas lighting bullshit could they possibly say in response to this.

I'm curious. What other gas lighting bullshit could they possibly say in response to this.
"he's just joking inkwell, he still has a better personality than a forum full of mass shooters" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
(still no mass shootings from anyone from this forum, but lets ignore that fact)

Face>height copers btfo

This is chadlite?

Fucking hell man, why can't I be 6'5? Height is such an important variable not only in dating but other aspects of life as well.
Okay you got sex and relationship now you would wanna indulge in copes. For me that would be armwrestling and weightlifting. Well...too bad cuz my 5'7 buck 140lbs ass will never beat a 6'5 300lbs mass moggger no matter how hard I try. It's fucking bullshit.
Height is extremely important for a good quality of life. Being tall is like living in a 1st country.

why the fuck are people liking this? like what is the psychological motive? for women it makes sense but for men it legitimately borders on cuckoldry to shower a guy with likes and praise solely because he mogs you
Retards will try to somehow spin this as a "confident" move, you can bet redpillers interpret it as that @ReturnOfSaddam

"it's just a joke, people actually LOVE his personality :soy:"
Fucking hell man, why can't I be 6'5? Height is such an important variable not only in dating but other aspects of life as well.
Okay you got sex and relationship now you would wanna indulge in copes. For me that would be armwrestling and weightlifting. Well...too bad cuz my 5'7 buck 140lbs ass will never beat a 6'5 300lbs mass moggger no matter how hard I try. It's fucking bullshit.
Height is extremely important for a good quality of life. Being tall is like living in a 1st country.
Armwrestling is all height, joints and frame. It's all genetics. A manlet can train all his life for armwrestling and be destroyed by a random untrained tallfag with big hands

Look at all the armwrestling champions, they're ALL tall, ALL have big hands, big wrists etc

Trying to be good at armwrestling as a framelet manlet is like trying to make it in the NBA at 4ft8

Last edited:
"he's just joking inkwell, he still has a better personality than a forum full of mass shooters" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
(still no mass shootings from anyone from this forum, but lets ignore that fact)
Notice how theres always some excuse when it comes chad but when it comes to us we get no benefit of the doubt.

Notice how theres always some excuse when it comes chad but when it comes to us we get no benefit of the doubt.
People even put words in lonely men's mouth

If some dude complains that he lonely, has never kissed, dated etc you have people coming and going all "HUUUM EXCUSE ME?????? YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WOMEN. THEY ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES HOW DARE YOU"

If people acknowledged how their views about people hugely depends on their looks, then they would have to acknowledge that they are shallow pieces of shit, and that would break their fragile egos.

When you have good looks, you don't need an interesting personality. You ARE the personality.

chad can drop a nuclear blackpill and normies will still say that his success isn't because of looks jfl

Ttk (time to kill)

Well, they'll try to justify it by saying that this guy can be charming at first before showing his true colours. Or that he has hobbies or something of that sort.

Height != chadlite
He's normie, below average face + 6'5" = normie
He's high tier normie in the face, lmao at you saying he's below average

He's definitely chadlite overall with the height

He has a decent jaw and no upper eyelid exposure. He's chadlite in my book
He has no hair recession, no hair thinning either

chad can drop a nuclear blackpill and normies will still say that his success isn't because of looks jfl
They'll somehow cope by thinking they can emulate his behavior or just self improoove to match his smv

bullets can stop any height

Retards will try to somehow spin this as a "confident" move, you can bet redpillers interpret it as that @ReturnOfSaddam
/r/TRP: Height has nothing to do with it. He runs game by showing his lack of care. He frames himself in a confident fashion. Facial expression shows he will ignore all shit tests from bitches.

face > height > status > personality
:feelskek: A good looking manlet is standing next to this guy. Who do you think women will be more attracted to?
They won't give the manlet the time of day, he'll be invisible next to this tallfag.

Armwrestling is all height, joints and frame. It's all genetics. A manlet can train all his life for armwrestling and be destroyed by a random untrained tallfag with big hands

Look at all the armwrestling champions, they're ALL tall, ALL have big hands, big wrists etc

Trying to be good at armwrestling as a framelet manlet is like trying to make it in the NBA at 4ft8
I remember seeing laratt getting beat and strenghtmogged by a strongman dude with the same height i think, who never armwrestled before and laratt said something like "never go into armwrestling hahah" he couldn't even move his arm, and laratt is a world champion at armwrestling. At the end of the day, there's always a bigger dude with better genetics.

:feelskek: A good looking manlet is standing next to this guy. Who do you think women will be more attracted to?
They won't give the manlet the time of day, he'll be invisible next to this tallfag.
But put that manlet next to a subhuman tallfag and the manlet wins every time.

But put that manlet next to a subhuman tallfag and the manlet wins every time.
Maybe if the tallfag is extremely ugly or deformed. In the majority of cases though height wins everytime.
A chadlite manlet that gets brutally heightmogged by even a normie looking tallfag has no chance.
Height has such a huge halo effect, it can make up for a lot is what I'm getting at.

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal and completely over.

I have a little theory, self projection. It must be the reason why normies like watching cucked sports so damn much, because they want to see themselves as those chads who mog them subconciously.

:feelsseriously:
You do realize that women will rule a guy out automatically because of his height right?
Even if he's taller than her, let alone her height or shorter.
Not meeting female height requirements is a deal-breaker.

and they don't do this for face?
They do, but as I said if you're tall you have a massive halo effect, it makes you much more attractive as a guy.
Height is objectively an attractive trait in men. Whereas if you're short it's a huge detriment.
How often do you see "if you're under 6 foot, don't bother" on dating apps?

330k likes.... :feelsclown:

I have a little theory, self projection. It must be the reason why normies like watching cucked sports so damn much, because they want to see themselves as those chads who mog them subconciously.
Not much different than weebs self inserting in a harem show

330k likes.... :feelsclown:
Fucking over

Personality is just code for looks. Funny how ugly guys always seem to have bad personalities.

A tallfag is an obnoxious tall dude who brags about his single most attractive trait that all women desire and is not aware of the halo it gives him. they are the women of men.
In this case he's very aware of it

@Gymcelled as much as this guy gets way more respect and admiration than any nonchad male it helps to think of this not as a "chadlite" openly mocking others but as just another tall guy humblebragging and delusionally thinking he earned something @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @ThePopeofCope

what's the fucking point if you have to compete with this

View attachment 427953
Everyone saying tallness isn't great is coping.

It's literally the best fucking thing in existence. Average guys have to gym maxx hard and always look angry to be intimitading.

A tall guy can literally be eating icecream and still mog everyone and be intimidating. Fuck this gay life.