Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6ft4 Oympic medalist girl STRUGGLES to find LOVE.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190107 131225 Instagram

She needs a 6ft9 chad to mog her.
Ofc she would be single lol

she should try being a 5'3 man and we'll see if she doesn't shotgun herself after a day

>tfw no tall athletic amazon gf

She wants your attention badly

Find me. I'm a 5'9 manlet and wouldnt mind tall foids

She would’ve already jumped off a bridge if she was a manlet tbh

Lmao and she still wears heels.. meme gender..she’s standing at 6’8” and expects nothing less than a 7’4” gigachad

Lmao and she still wears heels.. meme gender..she’s standing at 6’8” and expects nothing less than a 7’4” gigachad
Yep, they want you to mog them through their heels

I can give you a pity fuck sweaty

6ft 4 will be the average height of foids and Stacys by 2040.

Find me. I'm a 5'9 manlet and wouldnt mind tall foids
Ohh come on, please don't tell me 5'9 is a manlet. I have tens of other defects, don't make me add this to my list.

I'd bang her like a cheap screen door

Ohh come on, please don't tell me 5'9 is a manlet. I have tens of other defects, don't make me add this to my list.
sadly it is but still not **that** bad I suppose

Yep, they want you to mog them through their heels
Don’t forget the makeup...they x10 their sexual dimorphism and still expect a man to exceed her level of dimorphism. Kind of a wonder how the species is still alive with foids insane gene frauding practices and dating standards

“Look at the zygos and narrow bridge and eyelash density I painted on my face.. also check out my high estrogen lip fillers and fake high estrogen ass.. it looks like I have 2000ng/dL of estrogen. I expect my man to Look like he has at least 2000ng/dl”

And in the same breath - “girls want to be the pretty ones in a relationships teehee”

Also in the same breath - “I wear makeup for myself teehee”

Don’t forget the makeup...they x10 their sexual dimorphism and still expect a man to exceed her level of dimorphism. Kind of a wonder how the species is still alive with foids insane gene frauding practices and dating standards
I actually made a post about this. Dont forget the facial surgeries they have, you need to mog them through those

Ye ye struggle my ass. Ask her out and she'll mock of you,reject you but yet complain about being alone JFL

she struggles to find a chad not love. I'm sure there are thousands of guys that would want her

she struggles to find a chad not love. I'm sure there are thousands of guys that would want her
This.

I can never take a foid who claims to have trouble finding love seriously. They just want Chad to commit to them after they give up the pussy to him

Below 5'10 everything is manlet.
-5'8 manlet.