Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6ft Is The New Average

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
6ft is the average height for zoomers. 5'8 is the average height for zoomer foids. Being taller than 6ft is mandatory for every zoomer male otherwise its over for them no matter how good looking face they have.

Height is a must-have when getting foids, if you're under 6ft it's over, accept it. How can people deny that when there's so much evidence to show that foids only want 6ft+ men. Coping retards.

Never began for 5'7cels

Being taller than 6ft is mandatory for every zoomer male otherwise its over for them no matter how good looking face they have.
100% Face is irrelevant if you’re under 6ft. Might as well not exist.

5'8 for females maybe only in netherlands or serbia, bosnia...

It is when you're dating, not in real life.

I'm just saying because there were tons of 6'3 fakecels before I was on this forum who kept repeating this "6ft is new average" the fakecel said he's 6'5 and face is everything height is cope and all that bullshit.

He was banned later on, thankfully.

I'm just saying because there were tons of 6'3 fakecels before I was on this forum who kept repeating this "6ft is new average" the fakecel said he's 6'5 and face is everything height is cope and all that bullshit.

All tallfags should be banned

5'8 for females maybe only in netherlands or serbia, bosnia...
since balkan foids are taller on average, I guess balkan men are way taller, huh?

All tallfags should be banned
ye based

tbh based is cliché based literally means different don't we all want tallfags out? This is 2022

True, it's beyond over for non 6'2cels