Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6ft Fatcel on .me gets laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
8e8c7792-6486-45d9-ac4b-29a7461edce2-jpeg.660183
a12e1f45-777b-4bb4-9ab6-fa3e597f4283-jpeg.660186

a03937f5-b8e7-45b7-89ac-adf5f1a8eff4-jpeg.660187

14a29a8b-c13d-4139-b006-07570e5bc963-png.660217

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: this fatass has slayed 100's of grannies JFL

Kill that fucking gook

Being 6ft is a building block to become Chad. Imagine if he lost the weight

white @chudur-budur

which one is he in the pic

Wow those women are incredibly ugly.

More proof that tallcel = volcel. Unless they're truecel they can just dumpster dive

That noodlewhore's looksmatch's corpse is currently floating down the rice paddies

Last edited:
That nose should be considred a deadly weapon, imagine getting hit by that in the head :feelsmega:

@Subhuman Currycel pussy is pussy, bro.

there's a fat guy in my apartments who's like 6'2 or more and he's fat as fuck but has a gf and tbh if he lost weight he'd probably be high tier normie or chadlite tbh
he's also light skin hispanic

More proof that tallcel = volcel. Unless they're truecel they can just dumpster dive

That noodlewhore's looksmatch's corpse is currently floating down the rice paddies

:feelskek:

@chudur-budur's disciple.

there's a fat guy in my apartments who's like 6'2 or more and he's fat as fuck but has a gf and tbh if he lost weight he'd probably be high tier normie or chadlite tbh
he's also light skin hispanic

substitute that "JFL" tag with a "Brutal" tag. because this isnt funy anymore. if this were some reddit soystory then i could possible laugh, but looksmaxx.me is a scary place

Someone force him to stop stuffing his mouth ffs

Id fuck the mature and the noodle

I wouldn't... :feelspuke:

who is who i cannot differentiate

He looks mentally ill.

His facial expression doesn't look quite there.

He is white and 6'2 , so makes up for his obesity, for a sub2 girls with legit mental illnesses.

he's actually 6'2"

>you will never lay in bed with an asian girl

yeah mogs me.btw i am not condoning premarital sex

You think you cant do what he did?

Those are creatures.