Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6ft effect (hypergamy)

TinyManlet5'6

TinyManlet5'6

5'6 has ruined my life
I made up sth what I call "6ft effect". My chad friend who is 6'3 inspired me to think about that. Yesterday was the second sunday when he was at his friend's house (they know each other for about 1 month) and foid was taken off to underwear and he could take off her panties. He sent me two photos, one of panties and the second on which pubic hair was showed.
That is fuckin unfair. Everybody who is at least 6' has guaranteed sex and nothing else matters. I don't expect a wild sex from women, I only want to be kissed, hugged, I want to feel that somebody loves me and I am important for somebody. But my opinion and rules aren't respected, I am 5'6 so I'm a genetic thrash, every foid sneerfs from me. I will never agree that. ER is the autority how to fight with hypergamy.

Height = scale = fighting success. It’s all about looking like you can beat other men to death.

Manletism is the truest death sentence

If it's yours Chad "friend' or he is real friend? Compassionate and so on?

Face >>>>>>>>>>>> all

even if you are 6 feet plus, an ugly face and autism will still fuck you over

If he just brags about his sex adventures, stop being his friend

Is he good looking?

Your username is so depressing man

Having height is one of the biggest advantage points. It’s so much better than being 5’2.

Height is huge, but being 6'1+ can only add 1.5-2 smv points tops so if you're 3/10 with average height you might be around a 4.5-5/10 at 6'2" which would maybe be just enough to ascend. There are few tall truecels.