Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'9" High school foid hopes Chad will ask her to prom!

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: but volcel if you wouldn't

Her crush is 5 foot 6?
OMG lifefuel for manlets!

Her crush is 5 foot 6?
The dad is sub 6 feet yet all their kids are 7+ footers :lul: Of course the male kids look incel as fck, it's hard not to look deformed at this height.
edit: that's their step dad apparently, mom is 6'7 holy shit.

Last edited:

god damn Nephilim demon freak. product of demon rape piece of shit. they want to do that to EVERYONE. the male Nephilim want to do that to EVERY single person. every single foid. they base value on how large you are ONLY.

this is what the giant god damn black cube is about in mecca. it's THE SPACE. they are literally just giant cubes and nothing else. my kid can hurt your kid in school and it's not illegal haha laws don't apply to me. that's the Nephilim. they want to touch every single person until everyone is a 7ft+ tall freak and there isn't enough food in the god damn world for everyone. they are TRUE PEDOPHILES.

god damn Nephilim demon freak. product of demon rape piece of shit. they want to do that to EVERYONE. the male Nephilim want to do that to EVERY single person. every single foid. they base value on how large you are ONLY.

this is what the giant god damn black cube is about in mecca. it's THE SPACE. they are literally just giant cubes and nothing else. my kid can hurt your kid in school and it's not illegal haha laws don't apply to me. that's the Nephilim. they want to touch every single person until everyone is a 7ft+ tall freak and there isn't enough food in the god damn world for everyone. they are TRUE PEDOPHILES.
Tbh

She could carry me with one hand, look at the side of those things.

Chad, 5'6? KEK. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

3:36 that's the truth. it comes out sometimes these walking poop people shit spreading Nephilim freaks.
this is what they are.

these shitters want to touch everyone violently and sexually. they want to touch everything. they need to be fuckin killed before they destroy the world like david v goliath.

true martial law is when as a global community we see some fuck creeping toward 7 ft we just murder the FUCK out of it. they're going to make people so big and large it hurts to move. if that's the case when the women are 8ft tall and in pain and they want a savior it should be

STILL ILLEGAL for a short man to breed her. NO ONE better save these nephalim demon freaks in 500 years when they are 8'8 tall and they want one of us to recreate her as a normal person. you'll just turn into a shit person. they cant be helped. look at faggot shaq. why do people think he's some kind of role model? disgusting. nothing he says is funny. he's a child rapist coward

and btw. yah I know the term is from a stupid jew book...guess what. facts are facts. have an 8ft piece of shit touch all the 5ft tall women will always be a bad idea forever. paganism is more fun than jew book....but jew book has some facts in it.
you're a role play faggot if you can't see that
literally a pussy bloodline...had daughter who is taller who has daughter...who is taller who has another daughter ...who is taller who has daughter who is again even still taller until one day after existing as an EASY MODE pussy for multiple generations and maybe even having some ridiculous height discrepancy like shaq child fucking his mom a few times.....that bloodline finally has a man and oh look after existing as a pussy easy mode for 100 years your big as fuck hmmmm. easy mode faggot shit spreaders. pussy bloodline.

Attachments

• the cube.png
    the cube.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 120
  • shaqandmom.png
    shaqandmom.png
    896.7 KB · Views: 119
  • nephilim.png
    nephilim.png
    315 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

7343BF10 9BFA 4347 96D7 E7F689C2BCCC

Was that pretty boy chadlet virtue signalling? I don’t think I could feel attraction for a woman who was a foot taller than me.

3:36 that's the truth. it comes out sometimes these walking poop people shit spreading Nephilim freaks.
this is what they are.

these shitters want to touch everyone violently and sexually. they want to touch everything. they need to be fuckin killed before they destroy the world like david v goliath.

true martial law is when as a global community we see some fuck creeping toward 7 ft we just murder the FUCK out of it. they're going to make people so big and large it hurts to move. if that's the case when the women are 8ft tall and in pain and they want a savior it should be

STILL ILLEGAL for a short man to breed her. NO ONE better save these nephalim demon freaks in 500 years when they are 8'8 tall and they want one of us to recreate her as a normal person. you'll just turn into a shit person. they cant be helped. look at faggot shaq. why do people think he's some kind of role model? disgusting. nothing he says is funny. he's a child rapist coward

and btw. yah I know the term is from a stupid jew book...guess what. facts are facts. have an 8ft piece of shit touch all the 5ft tall women will always be a bad idea forever. paganism is more fun than jew book....but jew book has some facts in it.
literally a pussy bloodline...had daughter who is taller who has daughter...who is taller who has another daughter ...who is taller who has daughter who is again even still taller until one day after existing as an EASY MODE pussy for multiple generations and maybe even having some ridiculous height discrepancy like shaq child fucking his mom a few times.....that bloodline finally has a man and oh look after existing as a pussy easy mode for 100 years your big as fuck hmmmm. easy mode faggot shit spreaders. pussy bloodline.

Too high IQ for me tbh :worryfeels:

I would. I'm only an inch or two shorter. Gotta create more giant freaks that defy square-cubed laws and live unhealthily in a world created for 5'9" people.

4:46

someone should get the medal of honor for killing the FUCK out of that thing "I had a 5 foot date" they're trying to turn people into shit like them. touching everything with their disgusting giraffe shit. someone murder that faggot before fucks up their whole school in one generation ruining the whole environment.

I have nothing but pure hate for these people.
Too high IQ for me tbh :worryfeels:
lazy reader tbh.

this is what they are.

Didnt read

Not a single word.

im not saying their should be no time restrictions or just let men run wild on 9 yr old girls....

all im saying is it's just so obviously a bad idea to let mr. 6'9 breed mrs. 5'3....its completely obvious.. maybe the only way to fight it is to encourage it...and when someone is finally 8'5 and complaining about their hurt knees and the doors are too small and fucking tyring to hurt someone constantly because their SHIT is literally evil so they can't help it...maybe whole crowds will just throw rocks at them....

they want EVERYONES knees to hurt like them. kill that shit brutally I hate them.

I'm pro Nephilim genocide if it means I get offed quietly and painlessly by injection.

let's all start carrying rocks in our pockets and stone the fuck out of tall faggots randomly. if it's dark or no one can were it's coming from.

go to your local faggot area were they have those gay rides....like little spinny space ships and things and little coasters... and just stone the fuck out of some tall fag from the bushes. really make the faggot bleed. really try to hurt someone with rocks. go ancient world

let's all start carrying rocks in our pockets and stone the fuck out of tall faggots randomly. if it's dark or no one can were it's coming from.

go to your local faggot area were they have those gay rides....like little spinny space ships and things and little coasters... and just stone the fuck out of some tall fag from the bushes. really make the faggot bleed. really try to hurt someone with rocks. go ancient world
I don't go outside much anyway so I'm safe.

I don't go outside much anyway so I'm safe.
bruh...theirs avove average and then theirs "lul I have a pussy bloodline who only has daughters getting taller and I was finally born a man..you can clearly tell iv taken dick for generations and now im huge and its time to act up im a giant faggot lel."

theirs a bit of a difference.

I doubt your 6'9 in god damn SCHOOL while still growing.

I highly doubt your 7'3 trying to take away someone 5'3 wife and scaring all the women into following your shit religion of fear.

God damn that neck. She's giraffemaxxed tbh.

she looks sort of manly
im well past minor critical thoughts like that. these people cause (climate change) and should be stoned to death. that's where my thought process has lead...im well WELL past thinking "hmm that's sort of unappealing"

I was waiting for a comment like this.
Top KeK

Inter dimensional elder god IQ

im well past minor critical thoughts like that. these people cause (climate change) and should be stoned to death. that's where my thought process has lead...im well WELL past thinking "hmm that's sort of unappealing"
how do Nephilim cause climate change?

I was waiting for a comment like this.
Top KeK

no one can fend off multiple people.

guess all the norm scum are waiting for actual god to float down and say "it's time" before we start disemboweling these faggots who just constantly cut in line and the the law doesn't apply to them for almost 2 decades....2 decades of being pampered by a bunch of idiots who are scared of it.

I swear that's a fucking tranny. How is it not immediately obvious to all of you that this is a fucking faggot?

this is what they are.

Bro, you off your meds?

Any volunteers to marry that giraffe ?

Muh heightz und stufff brah

JFL

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how do Nephilim cause climate change?
they literally alter space time until nothing makes any sense. I swear to god if these idiots think that by making EVERYONE 8'5 tall that means men don't have to obey age of consent laws because everything is so fucked up.....NO BITCH...if your 8'5 I don't even wana touch you like that....then my knees will fuckin hurt and il have a bunch of stupid shit problems like you...no more god damn cart wheel and sprinting and back handsprings...gymnastics is actually alpha as fuck if you don't think so you're super beta and just literally can't move right. back flips = alpha. so if they think making everyone over 8 feet tall will fix everything. yah these shit followers need their own continent because who is going to feed these shit heads?
I swear that's a fucking tranny. How is it not immediately obvious to all of you that this is a fucking faggot?

Bro, you off your meds?
you think it's a tranny? it's clearly not....maybe that's a more acceptable narrative for you to spin it as.. you think it's funny to start getting normies calling tall girls trannies? while that might be true...you're a total faggot. we can try to make it normal for people to call tall women trannys for luls and still talk about the implecations of space time. sorry man im insulting your intelligence because you already know all this and im suppose to know you know my bad faggot.

Last edited:
That neck...
Orochimaru IRL confirmed.
Her tongue should be about 12 inches to match that fucking neck.
Holey shite

welp everything that could have been said has been said. demons. trannys. faggots. space time. it's all pretty much been said. let's even get the female perspective in their.

tall people are great wowzers!! :feelsgah:

Her closest friends seems to be black foids. Halo effect presence once again. I'm pretty sure she's seen as a freak by her fellow white foids and white classmates.

they literally alter space time until nothing makes any sense. I swear to god if these idiots think that by making EVERYONE 8'5 tall that means men don't have to obey age of consent laws because everything is so fucked up.....NO BITCH...if your 8'5 I don't even wana touch you like that....then my knees will fuckin hurt and il have a bunch of stupid shit problems like you...no more god damn cart wheel and sprinting and back handsprings...
^ if the piece -o- shit normies think jesus coming back is going to fix everything...no

your 9ft tall idiots need your own whole continent where you can figure out how to move again and work out the logistics of an acceptable level of polygamy. hell maybe shoot for so tall that at some point you're faggot son can only lay in bed and be fed some sort of food blend and grow.
jesus is gonna tell those people to fuck off
and hopefully anyone that touches them also becomes 9ft tall and can't even move right and the good people who are left can laugh and throw rocks.
now it's all been said.
oh also in the future good people should teach their chad sons to fend off these faggot women by telling them "your shit is weird...I like moving"
that's what should have happened in this episode but I guess she's not freakishly tall enough yet. we need to hit that magic number that actually makes your life worse somehow.

I have no doubt foids will find that number. maybe it's a solid 9. maybe 8'anything still lets you move. I pray these fucking cunts find that number. normies must suffer.

Last edited:
Her closest friends seems to be black foids. Halo effect presence once again. I'm pretty sure she's seen as a freak by her fellow white foids and white classmates.
Wouldn´t be surprised tbh
When its too much, its too much man.

wtf? i dont fucking get it u not making any sense 1 sentence ends another topic with another sentence

What the fuck did you write there ? What are Nephilim

Her crush is 5 foot 6?

There is a whole community for this fetish of tall foids seeking and fucking average/shorter man. I honestly wouldn't mind if the foid I fucked was taller than me.

There is a whole community for this fetish of tall foids seeking and fucking average/shorter man. I honestly wouldn't mind if the foid I fucked was taller than me.
Agreed, volcel if you wouldn't

welp everything that could have been said has been said. demons. trannys. faggots. space time. it's all pretty much been said. let's even get the female perspective in their.

tall people are great wowzers!! :feelsgah:
Honestly interesting topic, high iq thread will look into this tbh

Is that a giraffe?

That fucking neck man, the Dutch standard.

She picked the chadiest looking fucker there.
What the fuck did you write there ? What are Nephilim
Something clearly over your head, the "gods" that came before us, fallen angels that are satanic, entities living on another planet that passes by every 26,000 years, giants among men.

Symbology everywhere.

Last edited: