Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6'9 foid

Is "she" a tranny?

Foid worship thread.

She really is insanely attractive though.

iloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveher
fuck the foid worship is taking over my mind i need to go outside and remind myself how much women hate me
7’5 chad onry

Wait you actually think foids can’t get athlete chad by just using tinder and some makeup? :feelshaha:
No. Chads don't grow on trees and they have standards. A 4/10 Becky doesn't have unlimited access to Chad because Chad has unlimited access to HTBs+.
Your idea of a Chad is likely some 6'1 white guy with one strong feature.

Wait you actually think foids can’t get athlete chad by just using tinder and some makeup? :feelshaha:
And unless you live in some big city, you won't find many Chads on tinder.

No. Chads don't grow on trees and they have standards. A 4/10 Becky doesn't have unlimited access to Chad because Chad has unlimited access to HTBs+.
Your idea of a Chad is likely some 6'1 white guy with one strong feature.
The state of graycels in 2023 :bluepill:
Chads don’t have standards, much lower than foids do. (Men don’t hold high standards for foids in general)
It’s why we see an uprise of hypergamy across the board.
If chad stuck to only stacies the incel problem wouldn’t exist. (Or mitigated)

The state of graycels in 2023 :bluepill:
Chads don’t have standards, much lower than foids do. (Men don’t hold high standards for foids in general)
It’s why we see an uprise of hypergamy across the board.
If chad stuck to only stacies the incel problem wouldn’t exist. (Or mitigated)
Lol another le hypergamy basement dweller. All hypergamy means is that the bottom % of men (us) are thrown into the trash. Most men have no trouble getting laid. Even fat 3/10s fuck fat 3/10s.
Chads are something you see a few times a year at most. Below average Beckys aren't fucking them everyday. Stop rotting and touch grass.

Last edited:
Lol another le hypergamy basement dweller. All hypergamy means is that the bottom % of men (us) are thrown into the trash. Most men have no trouble getting laid. Even fat 3/10s fuck fat 3/10s.
Chads are something you see a few times a year at most. Below average Beckys aren't fucking them everyday. Stop rotting and touch grass.
Sounds exactly like a copypasta from leddit amazing :feelshaha:even though the amount of sexless men grows every year according to even the most normie of statistics. Keep eating those blue pills shower-chad :society:

Sounds exactly like a copypasta from leddit amazing :feelshaha:even though the amount of sexless men grows every year according to even the most normie of statistics. Keep eating those blue pills shower-chad :society:
>muh muh half-assed meme studies that also state a huge amount of women are supposedly incels

There's probably nothing more bluepilled than thinking inceldom is some huge problem because you saw a blurry jpeg with colorful lines representing some survey once.
You're an incel because you are complete trash, the lowest of the low. Most men don't share this problem with you.
Feels lonely at the bottom so you gotta make up imaginary friends, eh?

Last edited:
There's probably nothing more bluepilled than thinking inceldom is some huge problem because you saw a blurry jpeg with colorful lines representing some survey once.
You're an incel because you are complete trash, the lowest of the low. Most men don't share this problem with you.
Feels lonely at the bottom so you gotta make up imaginary friends, eh?
Let me guess numbers aren’t real :feelskek::feelskek:

I don’t get it really clearly if your such a chad why are you wasting time on this forum anyways, why not head out chad and get some of these beckies? :feelshaha: Seems like a waste of your genetic ‘superiority’ mister chad

why are women flexing their arms if theyre so skinny, i was 6 foot 130 lbs at 18 and my arms were bigger

Let me guess numbers aren’t real :feelskek::feelskek:

I don’t get it really clearly if your such a chad why are you wasting time on this forum anyways, why not head out chad and get some of these beckies? :feelshaha: Seems like a waste of your genetic ‘superiority’ mister chad
What the fuck are you talking about? What genetic superiority? I'm not a Chad. When I am talking about the people on this forum and incels in general being human trash, i'm including myself.

‘Numbers and stats don’t mean nuttin incel’
Sure bro, then almost 20%of women are incels. Almost 1 in 5 women you encounter on a daily basis are femcels. I guess it's time to invite our femcel sisters onto this forum.

Last edited:
Imagine kidnapping her
Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

Shame I couldn't find her name

What the fuck are you talking about? What genetic superiority? I'm not a Chad. When I am talking about the people on this forum and incels in general being human trash, i'm including myself.
Deflection and projection, can't take an argument properly 99% of leddit
TLDR: 'Ooga booga' :feelstastyman:

Government should inject estrogen into tall girls to prevent them becoming too tall

When did Moeggels left again?

I like tall bitches. I want a hug tho.

The things I’d do to that bitch

Face not genetic

I'm skeptical about very tall foids. I'm afraid that they may be trannies