Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6'9 foid

M

Moeggels

bye.
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ul9DtxzIs

Imagine a 6'9 foid with a Stacy face and good proportions.

Imagine kidnapping her and using her as a Gigachad factory. Produce 10 children and at least 4 of them would probably end up as multimillionaire athletes if you raise them right. Inject some HGH into the womb also.

Insane.

Last edited:
7'5 chad only

she is yummy..will tap her

Wtf man. Why couldn't i be that tall?? Women don't need to be this fucking tall. Lifes so fucking unfair it fucking hurts

Looks low-key like a tranoid, still would tho

Imagine walking around with her as 5'7. She is Tall Chad only. I bet she is single bc she doesn't find any man tall enough fr her standard.

Imagine walking around with her as 5'7. She is Tall Chad only. I bet she is single bc she doesn't find any man tall enough fr her standard.
In a way i kind of feel sorry for her. She probably can barely even find anyone tall enough to have sex with.

In a way i kind of feel sorry for her. She probably can barely even find anyone tall enough to have sex with.
Foids only want sex with tall guys with long dicks anway, I don't think she's feeling desperate.

wonder how much their son will be ?

height is one of the most dimorphic traits in a man

slenderchad only

I want her to rape me

Wtf man. Why couldn't i be that tall?? Women don't need to be this fucking tall. Lifes so fucking unfair it fucking hurts
being that tall would be weird even as a male tbh. especially if you're non NT and have social anxiety. best height is 6'3 or something

Man i could have gone my whole life without seeing that ..... also would love to creampie her

she can easily get with some basketball tyrone

being that tall would be weird even as a male tbh. especially if you're non NT and have social anxiety. best height is 6'3 or something
Agreed people here think being 8ft is good but in reality ur seen as a monster

Unprotected sex now!

I want to release my INCELDIAN RAGE ON HER I SHOULD BE 6’9 NOT THIS BITCH FAGGOT FOID

Gigachad breeding factory

Women like this should be forced to breed with chads. So we can have a master race. Where no men are left behind

Imagine kidnapping her and using her as a Gigachad factory. Produce 10 children and at least 4 of them would probably end up as multimillionaire athletes if you raise them right. Inject some HGH into the womb also.

Insane.

someone have to do this, you must kidnap a chad too and made them breed

Built for big @wereq cock

you are a fucking pussy :feelskek: who gives a flying fuck

Actually, very tall women can be down to earth (pun intended) sometimes. They are not facing the same issues as manlets, but not every man has enough confidence to date a girl much taller than him. If you are 6'0 6-7/10 NT, you have a chance with this amazon.

would cum on her shoes

Lol this bitch is more than 1 feet taller than me. Imagine me and her standing next to each other:feelskek::feelskek:

Need eugenics factory NOOOWWW! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

why you posting this gay shit

Insane.

Hell yeah I'd do that, I'm going to need a bigger basement though.

Insane.

iloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveheriloveher
fuck the foid worship is taking over my mind i need to go outside and remind myself how much women hate me