Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 6'8 Tallfag gets a free drink from a foid just for being tall

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★

life is literally handed to them

Bunch of bragging cunts, that sub. Slice their heads off, ERFuel.

JFL “she’s a keeper” she will cheat on this faggot with the next tallfag who comes around.

You don't see posts like this on r/short. I've literally gone looking for them and Bikerbats banned me for being a smartass.

Bikerbat cucked the sub, its just bluepill

I'm pretty sure r/short belonged to Bikerbats longer than... maybe this forum existing. It's hard to say that r/short used to be "cool," because does anyone even remember a time before Bikerbats?

I'm pretty sure r/short belonged to Bikerbats longer than... maybe this forum existing. It's hard to say that r/short used to be "cool," because does anyone even remember a time before Bikerbats?
maybe when reddit was barely mainstream, because theres a few based threads from 2013 the new mods must of missed

even if the 6'8 guy chose to cuck him on the spot he would just turn into a cuck the moment foid saw her first 6'9 guy

What a bragging post. Fuck this guy

This thread needs the picture r/short vs r/tall

Bragging cunt fuck off

While also humiliating him. Even being 6'3 didn't spare him from that.
He landed a height-fetishist foid. Landing a height-fetishist foid at 6'3 is retarded (esp in a tallfag country), you wanna be 6'6 at minimum otherwise you'll get humiliated and cheated on. Imagine bagging a foid who is ONLY into you due to a certain attribute, and in that attribute 5%+ of men surpass you. 5% is a lot. It's like betabuxxing a gold digger while only making 100k a year. At least do this shit properly.

Landing a height-fetishist foid at 6'3 is retarded (esp in a tallfag country), you wanna be 6'6 at minimum otherwise you'll get humiliated and cheated on.
6'3 isn't tall at all depending on your location, my dad is 6'3 and doesn't seem that big when out in public. 6ft 6+ is where you noticeably height mog every man in the room. I think the average here is 5'11 - 6'.

6'3 isn't tall at all depending on your location, my dad is 6'3 and doesn't seem that big when out in public. 6ft 6+ is where you noticeably height mog every man in the room. I think the average here is 5'11 - 6'.
Exactly. Women prefer tall men, but some women are straight up 100% height fetishist who look for no other quality. You really wouldn't wanna end up with such a foid if you're "only" 6'3.

Is there any story told on reddit that is not a lie, cringe and stupid as hell lie to be precise?

He landed a height-fetishist foid. Landing a height-fetishist foid at 6'3 is retarded (esp in a tallfag country), you wanna be 6'6 at minimum otherwise you'll get humiliated and cheated on. Imagine bagging a foid who is ONLY into you due to a certain attribute, and in that attribute 5%+ of men surpass you. 5% is a lot. It's like betabuxxing a gold digger while only making 100k a year. At least do this shit properly.
I bet she is only 4'11 herself. :feelskek: