Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

68% of Americans Including 81% of 18-34 Year Old's Support Vaccine Mandates

Y

youthislife

Veteran
More than two-thirds of Americans support a vaccine mandate, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll.

Sixty-eight percent of registered voters in the July 28-29 survey said they support a vaccine mandate, compared to 32 percent who oppose one.

Among respondents who said they have been vaccinated, 81 percent also back a vaccine requirement.

By contrast, 70 percent of voters who have not received a vaccine and do not have an appointment to get one said they oppose any such mandate.

Can't force a NEET like me to vaccinate :feelshaha:

I CONSENT to Covid-19 mutating vaccine-resistant strains in MY BODY.

Last edited:
I support it too. I already got forced to get my jewish vaccine so should everyone else.

I support it too. I already got forced to get my jewish vaccine so should everyone else.
I support continued lockdowns into the future so that even wagies can enjoy the NEETlife.

But to each their own.

What's wrong with the vaccine

What's wrong with the vaccine
((())) used it so it much be bad for goyim :feelskek:
I support continued lockdowns into the future so that even wagies can enjoy the NEETlife.

But to each their own.
I don't, I need libraries,art galleries and other events open, many of the meetups (occult related) also have been fucked.

jfl @ getting the jew vaccine

Then americucks have the guts to say "you don't hate us, you hate our government". No, I hate the american people as a whole, they sold their souls to their government and want everybody else to do the same.

Last edited:
I support the jew vaccine. :shhh: want the best for us, goyim.:feelsaww:
Coronavirus 800 012 2

@RandomGuy

Then americucks have the guts to say "you don't hate us, you hate our government". No, I hate the american people as a whole, they sold their souls to their government and want everybody else to do the same.

It's just like foids bitching about not vaccinating their kids against measles and shit on facebook a few years ago.

Hammer Ban GIF

Normal-fags are like this everywhere and with everything. Look at their pointless wageslaving exercises and hysteria about observing pointless rituals in public.

They will do the stupidest shit and suffer but they get really angry when everyone else isn't forced to do it with them too.
Can't force a NEET like me to vaccinate :feelshaha:

I CONSENT to Covid-19 mutating vaccine-resistant strains in MY BODY.
holy based

Lots of Jews on this site today

@RandomGuy

I fucking HATE soyciety and especially millennials and zoomers. Fucking cunts willingly wanting zionist authoritarianism and supporting the fucking Jews. In my cucked country it is probably even more than that tbh. Fuck normies fucking spineless, braindead, sheep cunts

I fucking HATE soyciety and especially millennials and zoomers. Fucking cunts willingly wanting zionist authoritarianism and supporting the fucking Jews. In my cucked country it is probably even more than that tbh. Fuck normies fucking spineless, braindead, sheep cunts

More than two-thirds of Americans support a vaccine mandate, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll.

Sixty-eight percent of registered voters in the July 28-29 survey said they support a vaccine mandate, compared to 32 percent who oppose one.

Among respondents who said they have been vaccinated, 81 percent also back a vaccine requirement.

By contrast, 70 percent of voters who have not received a vaccine and do not have an appointment to get one said they oppose any such mandate.

What happened to “my body my choice” lol

Libtards always saying “ITS DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT AFFECTS OTHER PEOPLE” but doesn’t abortion affect another person too? E.g. your partner and the kid for example?

Im not even against abortion personally im merely pointing out the hypocrisy in these dumb fucks brains. You can’t have it both ways.

Do the shots even do much in the long run with Israel looking worse now than it did during the same period last year with no vaccines? It seems efficacy in the US will drop in the Fall and we’ll be back to last year basically, especially with all of these variants. Got duped tbh.

the more vaccines the more faggotry

A POLL from shithole the hill, I'm sure it won't be biased at all :feelsohh:

can somebody explain how the fuck a vaccine is somehow a jewish conspiracy?
i try to be open-minded, but these conspiracies sounds like the most retarted shit ever.

Do you support a 3rd shot
Tbh I don't really have a problem with a shot once a year at this point. It's probably what will happen.
can somebody explain how the fuck a vaccine is somehow a jewish conspiracy?
i try to be open-minded, but these conspiracies sounds like the most retarted shit ever.
some here think it is the mark of the beast or has some (((estrogen/chemicals))). but imo if it wasn't safe so many Israelis and upper class people wouldn't have taken it.