Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6'7"+ men can't be incels [BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL]

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★
If you're 6'7" and above you can't be an incel even if you're a 2/10 facially.

View: https://youtu.be/hIQPPeqIZ6Y?feature=shared

Here's Victoria's Secret slutina supermodel Adriana Lima with her 6'7" 2/10 ogre boyfriend

5bd042396caf7cc2949cfbc67704eed8

I can't believe how just 9 inches of height have destroyed my life...this is so unfair

Holy shit that's guys eye area is brutal asf

Adriana Lima was also the one that created the joke where she says "What do you call a man under six feet? A friend"

also that nigga isn’t a 2/10, i would give him a 4/10. He’s below average. Only his eyes are fucking him up

"Its over for you brah, buy my 30$ course to ascend"

Seems like lifefuel for @JucheApologist since hes 6’6

View attachment 1282422
"Its over for you brah, buy my 30$ course to ascend"
I hated this faggot so fucking much, LARPed as a blackpiller only to do a 360° and brag about being a sexhaver who only did this shit to bait young men into buying his content. Then, he just cashed out and left YT forever as another redpill scammer.

Yea he’s recently 18 too
Why is he even on this forum? Unless he's got a major debilitating illness like down syndrome or someone threw acid on his face he can get laid easily

Why is he even on this forum? Unless he's got a major debilitating illness like down syndrome or someone threw acid on his face he can get laid easily
He’s aspie and the biggest urkelcel to ever exist

I hated this faggot so fucking much, LARPed as a blackpiller only to do a 360° and brag about being a sexhaver who only did this shit to bait young men into buying his content. Then, he just cashed out and left YT forever as another redpill scammer.
99,9% of people talking about blackpill and redpill are grifters trying to make money, i wouldn’t take anyone seriously talking about blackpill unless they look subhuman

Easily facemogs me.
Lima

Also she divorced him and now she's with this guy

Lima2

Those same foids claiming to be 6'0+ only would immediately forget how much they love tall men when they see a 6'2 autist and be disgusted by him

also that nigga isn’t a 2/10, i would give him a 4/10. He’s below average. Only his eyes are fucking him up
4/10 is an overrated level. I’d say 3/10. Still though, you at right he is not a 2/10. OP really exaggerated on that

Two numbers: 6'7
Still though, gotta be more than that. She could access 6’2” chads effortlessly, and she would without a doubt prefer them over this man. There must be more too it than we know

Still though, gotta be more than that. She could access 6’2” chads effortlessly, and she would without a doubt prefer them over this man. There must be more too it than we know
Nah this is the power of the heightpill. When you're 6'7"+ you literally heightmog everyone by a large margin

Nah this is the power of the heightpill. When you're 6'7"+ you literally heightmog everyone by a large margin
Still, I highly doubt she finds a tall ogre more hot than a Chad that’s 6’2” or something

i love how foids say that men objectify women but then they will literally cream to the thought of a number.

If I had been born 100 years ago I would have a halo of equivalent height

I don't think so. At that height it's impossible to fail
Incorrect. With a face like that, he’d be beyond fucked. If he was a 5/10 normie at that height, he might be alright in spite of autism, but with that face, it would be over

Incorrect. With a face like that, he’d be beyond fucked. If he was a 5/10 normie at that height, he might be alright in spite of autism, but with that face, it would be over
His face MOGS ME particularly the beard and the jawline. He is NOT a 2/10. I look like a little deformed goblin next to him despite his fucked eye area

His face MOGS ME particularly the beard and the jawline. He is NOT a 2/10. I look like a little deformed goblin next to him despite his fucked eye area
I saw your face nigga. His facial hair and jaw may be slightly better, but at least you don’t have a terrible eye area like that. Your face is objectively better than his. Get your teeth fixed, as that’s the worst part on your face.

I saw your face nigga. His facial hair and jaw may be slightly better, but at least you don’t have a terrible eye area like that. Your face is objectively better than his.
Yeah maybe but still he looks like a mtn to htn minus the eye area so he can't be below a 4/10 realistically speaking
Get your teeth fixed, as that’s the worst part on your face.
I think that would definitely help a lot. Already planning it

Yeah maybe but still he looks like a mtn to htn minus the eye area so he can't be below a 4/10 realistically speaking
Other than the eye area, he’s fine, but one terrible feature can destroy an otherwise good face. Just like how a really recessed jaw can ruin you, so can this eye area as well. I give him 3/10 facially
I think that would definitely help a lot. Already planning it
Based. It will make you look better, and you will subconsciously feel less self conscious every time you talk afterwards.