Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6'6, white and normie face = harem of blonde jbs

He’s also famous

Bet none of those foids are virgins, they're probably had enough BBC and are now looking for a betabux cuck.

Last edited:
They probably all swallowed his semen and begged him to impregnate them so they can give birth to gigachads.

Was there a dress code for this concert or something?

All these foids, with the exception of the one in black pants, are either 4 or 5 in SMV, if you're being objective.

Shallow apes are the curse of life, these biological machines perpetuate the cycle of competition and pain

Absolute garbage thread. Those foids are not even good looking.

The one in black pants can get it, consent not required.

i hate the disgusting "fashion" of nowadays

ugly high wasted mom jeans + a bra = an "outfit" in these hoes minds

Women can just somehow tell he has a good personality.

They probably all swallowed his semen and begged him to impregnate them so they can give birth to gigachads.
and yet they will be having incel sons since their own genes are dogshit and they should be sterilized

Only the one on his right is good looking

All of them are ugly butterfaces

It is doubtul whether height alone is enough to score a Stacey. That dude ain't Chad, just a high-tier normie who is blessed with height.

He looks like diarrhea, lucky hes tall so nobody can see

i hate the disgusting "fashion" of nowadays

ugly high wasted mom jeans + a bra = an "outfit" in these hoes minds
what I think is worse, is that these people think they have the authority to dictate what looks good and what doesn't.
Don't tell me if something looks good or not, if you yourself don't look good

This is the only one that looks good maybe the other girl directly next to him too
IMG 3215

height>face will always do like I said if you are 6'2+ and with a 4/10 your life will be on normal mode

genetic privilege
as men these foids would be low tier normies aka it's over

Meanwhile im 5'3 and 110 lbs. Im literally a fucking midget. Even 1/10 foids dont look my way

I know a guy who is about 6’5 and face is below avg and he gets sex off of Tinder.

lol disgusting nigger cuck maybe you are the one needing bbc faggot
Says the fag who's got a nigger version of putin as his pfp.
'Sides, sounds you misinterpreted what I'm implying.
I'm implying that those foids he has are BBC leftovers.
He's not exactly a winner here.

Last edited:
Why are you ignoring the question? Also obviosly the pfp is for making fun of niggers lol
To answer your question, no, i don't have proof, but that doesn't mean there's no possibility.

There is possibility they dated a short curry as well, there is possibilities of many things, but you are talking like for sure they dated niggers you are just coping because you are insecure of your race
I'm coping over anything, also it sounds to me like your white knighting for these foids.

Cool

Thanks for making my day worse

how do you even exist as a man next to this guy? Even if you jump through all the hoops and hurdles and get yourself a gf as an ascended incel, just walking into a room with this guy destroys it all

God, this site is fucking stupid sometimes, yes the girls aren't perfect but ANYONE of you would fuck each one in a heart beat, if you really think they're ugly then fucking kys

Secondly this dude is NOT a normie. He has a great facial harmony, clearly a very attractive guy.

R/shortguys is the closest thing to incels left on reddit jfl

height>face will always do like I said if you are 6'2+ and with a 4/10 your life will be on normal mode
No it won't, that's only based off what you see on the internet, but irl that is not true at all.