Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'6 tall nigger brags about his height to a 5'8 ricecel

@snorrrrreeemimimimi would punch this tallfag in the face

@Cayden Zhang defianitly need to see this

@Cayden Zhang defianitly need to see this
him trying to talk black is so cringe, he’s even more of a voicecel than I am I can’t watch that

The thing many chinks don’t realize is they don’t sound American. I’d say the chink voice is even more distinct than thr black voice

The thing many chinks don’t realize is they don’t sound American. I’d say the chink voice is even more distinct than thr black voice
chinks hate themselves so much they try to be white, black or both :feelshaha:

chinks hate themselves so much they try to be white, black or both :feelshaha:
I mean do you really expect them to talk like. “Harro me good day how you”

I mean do you really expect them to talk like. “Harro me good day how you”
No, but you expect them to embrace own their culture a bit more, right?
Rather than trying to copy everyone else.
Look at j-pop and k-pop, their basically aping amerucuckian rap, pop and hiphop music.

No, but you expect them to embrace own their culture a bit more, right?
Rather than trying to copy everyone else.
Look at j-pop and k-pop, their basically aping amerucuckian rap, pop and hiphop music.
They’re in america so it makes sense plus kpop and shit is cringe. But yeah everybodies copying america now culturally

They’re in america so it makes sense plus kpop and shit is cringe. But yeah everybodies copying america now culturally
especially the UK rn.
Seriously, in my town, we have mcdonalds, burgerkings, subways, tacobells, starbucks, and KFCs.
Foids here try to look, act, talk and live like JEWmericucks too ffs.

especially the UK rn.
Seriously, in my town, we have mcdonalds, burgerkings, subways, tacobells, starbucks, and KFCs.
Foids here try to look, act, talk and live like JEWmericucks too ffs.
Yeah it’s retarded. And y’all took drill rap too.

Yeah it’s retarded. And y’all took drill rap too.
I fucking hate rap, and i also fucking hate seeing cumskins trying to copy niggers with their fucking taste in music, clothes and speech.
and go figure, some kids i went to school and college with tryed to be rapping gangstas and thought they were gonna be big fucking rappers, only for them to end up broke and unsuccessful :feelshaha:.
srsly, 3 of my 4 half brothers were into nigger rap, and their broke and unsuccessful.
one of them made 3 videos on yt back in 2013 of him doing his raps, its so fucking cringe.
a few years ago, in one town i lived in, this one rapper wannabe cocksucker would hang around bus stops trying to sell his mix tape to people.

I fucking hate rap, and i also fucking hate seeing cumskins trying to copy niggers with their fucking taste in music, clothes and speech.
and go figure, some kids i went to school and college with tryed to be rapping gangstas and thought they were gonna be big fucking rappers, only for them to end up broke and unsuccessful :feelshaha:.
srsly, 3 of my 4 half brothers were into nigger rap, and their broke and unsuccessful.
one of them made 3 videos on yt back in 2013 of him doing his raps, its so fucking cringe.
a few years ago, in one town i lived in, this one rapper wannabe cocksucker would hang around bus stops trying to sell his mix tape to people.
stupid

fun fact: there was a british serial killer that legally changed his name to Bruce Lee.

bruce-george-peter-lee-40c225d4-83a5-4632-a73c-77dff30b387-resize-750.jpeg

Why do Niggers always feel the need to try & assert themselves over others, especially over shit such as height & frame? I'd say it's because deep down, this one knows Rices are intellectually & culturally superior, so he feels the need to try & mock him this way.

Why do Niggers always feel the need to try & assert themselves over others, especially over shit such as height & frame? I'd say it's because deep down, this one knows Rices are intellectually & culturally superior, so he feels the need to try & mock him this way.
They crave attention, they only value something if it gets them something from the herd.

There's nothing intellectually and culturally superior about this ricecel. And just frame-mog them back :society:
Nigerians are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back