Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’5 Tallfag Ends Up a KHHV at 33

He can just make a tinder and get matches instantly

Gets mogged by a 6'0 5/10

Big and fat larp for years

I'll only believe such if he's sub 4. :feelsjuice:

Nigga is on tutorial mode and still failed :feelskek:
KHHV giga-tallfag is like being a homeless foid

Imagine being taller than 99% of men and still ending up a virgin at 33.

I think you just nailed the issue right there.

You can't **imagine** any other life except your own. You are 100% self absorbed.

Can't be over when it never began.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/wu08pi/it_be_like_that/il8y5d9/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Imagine being taller than 99% of men and still ending up a virgin at 33. Extremely pathetic. :lul: @Incelius Savage

I hate you shortcels always making fun of tall fags for being incels. I'm semi tall and I'm still incel and I've always been bullied for my face. Height makes it worse because I look weird and my ugliness is more noticable.

I hate you shortcels always making fun of tall fags for being incels. I'm semi tall as I'm still incel and I've always been bullied for my face. Height makes it worse because I look weird and my ugliness is more noticable.
Fuck you, I hope you die a virgin tallfag @Incelius Savage

It seems like a LARP.
If he is this tall and ugly, most women would fear him and definitely be afraid to insult him to his face.
I had seen a similar video with a tall unattractive guy trying to approach a woman, and she basically ran away from him.

The most likely only way a female insults him to his face by calling him ugly is if he is short for a male.

Last edited:
I hate you shortcels always making fun of tall fags for being incels. I'm semi tall and I'm still incel and I've always been bullied for my face. Height makes it worse because I look weird and my ugliness is more noticable.
I call nonsense regarding height makes it more challenging, as you claimed 6'1-6'2.
Height would be the primary reason that you are not disrespected by most normies or people, from the height's halo effect. If you were shorter, you would notice how the horn effect would worsen your life.

Last edited:
I call nonsense regarding height makes it more challenging, as you claimed 6'1-6'2.
Height would be the primary reason that you are not disrespected by most normies or people, from the height's halo effect. If you were shorter, you would notice how the horn effect would worsen your life.
Devil effect worsens my life significantly. I've always been made fun of my hideous looks and people treat me like a retard. Both being short and ugly are bad.

I would do unspeakable things to be that tall fuck this guy

Devil effect worsens my life significantly. I've always been made fun of my hideous looks and people treat me like a retard. Both being short and ugly are bad.
The treatments from being shorter would likely have suicide fuel was my point. It is tough that the horn effect greatly impacts your life, though.

The treatments from being shorter would likely have suicide fuel was my point. It is tough that the horn effect greatly impacts your life, though.
I used to be short so I know what it's like.

If he's literally deformed then maybe. Even then, 6'5 might save him if NT.

Fakecel faggot
I hate you shortcels always making fun of tall fags for being incels. I'm semi tall and I'm still incel and I've always been bullied for my face. Height makes it worse because I look weird and my ugliness is more noticab

It makes sense if he’s autistic, kek

To be fair there is a "being too tall" a 6 foot guy will have a larger dating pool than 6'5 guy

said he is ugly so yeah its over for him. like height cannot overide the FACE , but vice versa.

To be fair there is a "being too tall" a 6 foot guy will have a larger dating pool than 6'5 guy
No, there’s no too tall for a man. Height isn’t a benefit past 6’2”-6’3”, but it’s not a negative. Tall is tall. A 6’5” man is not going to mog a 6’2” man because he’s 3in taller, but life doesn’t get harder as you get taller.

A 6’8” Chad will do just as fine as a 6’3” Chad, but those 5in don’t lift his SMV. Even girls that don’t like super tall guys will still like an attractive 6’10” guy like Christan Laettner. Women will reject an attractive guy if he’s too short, but they’ll never reject a man solely because he’s too tall.

If he's literally deformed then maybe. Even then, 6'5 might save him if NT.
To be fair, you can be incel and tall if you’re super fat. I know a family of fatass Italians that are all like 6’2”+. They’re all 300lb+ motherfuckers with no chins whatsoever.

That still makes them fakecels because that’s a fixable problem. I can see how a fat, ugly, smelly Redditor who happens to be tall would struggle with women. I know a couple of losers like that and I hate them the most. All the opportunity in the world, but they don’t even try to get their life together.

6'5", 38 here.

But, face.

Maybe I'll call it Andre the Giantism.

You get a pass for your Klinefelter.
6'5", 38 here.

But, face.

Maybe I'll call it Andre the Giantism.
How the fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6