Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 6'5" and I don't like the attention my height brings to me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/12fpvmr/14_65_and_i_dont_like_the_attention_my_height/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/12fpvmr/14_65_and_i_dont_like_the_attention_my_height/jfh08j7/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/12fpvmr/14_65_and_i_dont_like_the_attention_my_height/jfh8cfo/

One day, you’ll go to a wedding for someone from you high school with your smoking hot and ridiculously intelligent girlfriend. Before the meet and greet and drinks are over, she’s going to be glued to you because all the hot girls from your high school will be staring at you. That redhead you had a crush on in high school is going to be jockeying for attention and asking your aunt about how long you’ve been with your girlfriend.

Jfl :lul:

ovER for manlets:feelsrope:

I unironically hope the OP and everyone who commented in that thread get in a car accident forcing them to become paraplegics for life. Death would be too fast for them. Fucking sociopathic humblebragging pieces of shit, they know just how good they have it and they still feel the need to thrive off of the suffering of manlets. No one's "angry" about your height, and of course foids and normies will be interested in you if you're taller than 99% of those your age. He could be a total uncoordinated sperg and still be accepted into his high school basketball team and fervently trained to become the MVP because he's tall. :feelsclown:

imagine getting mogged by a 14 years old kiddo and by a feet diffirence in height, brutal:feelsjuice:

I fucking hate humble bragging

I unironically hope the OP and everyone who commented in that thread get in a car accident forcing them to become paraplegics for life. Death would be too fast for them. Fucking sociopathic humblebragging pieces of shit, they know just how good they have it and they still feel the need to thrive off of the suffering of manlets. No one's "angry" about your height, and of course foids and normies will be interested in you if you're taller than 99% of those your age. He could be a total uncoordinated sperg and still be accepted into his high school basketball team and fervently trained to become the MVP because he's tall. :feelsclown:

Nah death to easy full paralysis with shortened legs

fucking humblebragger

Nah death to easy full paralysis with shortened legs
Yeah, I said they should become paraplegics. Saw off their legs! :lasereyes:

@Zer0/∞

Same scenario for r/shortdicks everyone invading there to make theirselves to feel better fuck anyone whos tallfag and dickfag

All of them need to die.

How could one be happy about life if this is the pieces of shit you stumble upon.