Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’4 Tallfag Volcel Believes That Refusing to Fuck a 3/10 White Girl is the Same Thing as Refusing to Fuck Men

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/H2DvvS1
Maybe I am coping, but I have flirted with femoids before, they were always just butt ugly so I noped the fuck out.

You wasted your fucking life because of being a pussy, 6’4 and not even ugly, getting foids to flirt with you, you honestly should be seething at yourself, you won’t believe how many people here would kill to have your stats

If I see you post here in 10 years, I sincerely hope you kill yourself tallfaggot @jerkjocky

My standards are completely normal. It's people dumpster diving that make everything worse. Besides, I wouldn't even get it up with a 3/10 chick.
Keep seething, also fuck off this thread is about aging, I don't care about you seething at me for being 6'4 in a country where average height is 5'11.5

Volcels are fakecels, you got a chance and threw out the window, don’t complain about wasting your life because of the “standards” you think you’re entitled to: there are people here that will pay money to fuck a 3/10 foid and here you are complaining like a bitch @subhuman

And being almost 5 inches taller than the average person where you live isn’t significant?!

Since you're retarded, let me put it simply for you. Ugly tallfags fucking ugly chicks is the reason why people have to pay to fuck 3/10s.

Male average being almost 6' means zoomers are 6'1 on average. Also heightism seems to be much stronger in US

Keep making more excuses for why you rot here, every man is in a cutthroat competition with each other for pussy and here you are complaining like a privileged entitled bitch

go SEAmaxx and dumpsterdive, or go to an isolated African village and outright buy a girl.
What's that? Won't do it? Volcel.

This whole argument is retarded. Anyway stop posting in my thread, I don't care about your seethe.
Plus you're '21cel anyway, you're fucking retarded and don't know anything about anything.

I’m not white and how is having to live in a dangerous third world shithole for betabuxx marriage anything close to comparable to fucking a white foid for free, with zero responsibilties in the place where you live?

All the growth went into your bones instead of your brain I see.

The point is you can always outbid somebody lower on the ladder. You can always call somebody a volcel once you find the limit they won't stoop to. Every single guy on this site has a low limit he won't go below.

You could also fuck men, what's that, not attracted? Anyway attraction is not negotiable. This is exercise in futility

Anyway I'm done replying to a retard like you

“You could also fuck men, what's that, not attracted? Anyway attraction is not negotiable. This is exercise in futility.”
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Last edited:
10% - Please refrain from single-letter posts in ID
N

Volcels are based

Tallfags deserve their inceldom, people would kill to be in their shoes and here they are just making bullshit excuses. @Iranianoldcel
Just start a conversation with one of these tallcels in this forum. There is something off about them.

Some are 195cm and still an incel. God knows how many tall subhuman looking men I've seen in the streets holding hands with beckies. You gotta be full retarded if you don't have gf with height 6'1 or above.

Tallfags deserve their inceldom, people would kill to be in their shoes and here they are just making bullshit excuses. @Iranianoldcel
I would give one of my balls to be 6'3

It’s obviously bullshit, only some Balkan and Somali ethnicities are that tall.
I live in an area filled with niggers and all of the Somalis are some of the shortest people I've ever met.

Wont even lie 6'4 with a 4/10 face is very very unlikely to be incel.

Retarded Heightcoper

Face Is Far More Important Than Height No Matter How Tall A Person
dumbass I've said times without number face is the most important thing but at 6'4 he is in the 99 percentile height wise and is only ever slightly below average facewise.

dumbass I've said times without number face is the most important thing but at 6'4 he is in the 99 percentile height wise and is only ever slightly below average facewise.
It's Not In The 99% Percentile Except If You Live In A Country Full Of Midgets , Where Do You Live , Nigger ? ( America Definitely )

It's Not In The 99% Percentile Except If You Live In A Country Full Of Midgets , Where Do You Live , Nigger ? ( America Definitely )
let me guess average zoomer is 6'1-6'3 where you live right? 6'4 is only ever slightly above average right?

It's An Average Male Height In The Netherlands ( The Country With The Tallest Height On Average )
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:@PLA1092 , how'd you predict this would happen so well.

let me guess average zoomer is 6'1-6'3 where you live right? 6'4 is only ever slightly above average right?
I Am Austrian Living In Austria , Here The Average Male Height Is 5'11 ( 179CM )

Dutch Genetics , Have You Ever Been In The Netherlands ?
0 studies to back that shit up, so tall in the Netherlands starts at 6'9? 7 foot? You want me to genuinely believe that 6'4 is average height in the Netherlands? :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

0 studies to back that shit up, so tall in the Netherlands starts at 6'9? 7 foot? You want me to genuinely believe that 6'4 is average height in the Netherlands? :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
The Average Is 6'1 But 6'4 Is Common Also Btw Nigger , Northern Europeans Especially The Dutch Were Always The Tallest Even Before

The Average Is 6'1 But 6'4 Is Common Also Btw Nigger , Northern Europeans Especially The Dutch Were Always The Tallest Even Before
no matter how you want to spin it, 6'4 is not average in the Netherlands. You are literally talking out of your ass, 0 proof, 0 evidence, just vibes.

Wont even lie 6'4 with a 4/10 face is very very unlikely to be incel.
He says he can have sex with a 3/10 white girl but claims to be an incel because he’s not attracted to them. :feelshaha::lul:

He says he can have sex with a 3/10 white girl but claims to be an incel because he’s not attracted to them. :feelshaha::lul:
JFL why is he even on the forum to begin with. Last time I recall this forum is called INCELS.IS not VOLCELS.IS. Mods are far too lenient in such cases, a ban is needed.

no matter how you want to spin it, 6'4 is not average in the Netherlands. You are literally talking out of your ass, 0 proof, 0 evidence, just vibes.
Even @Zhou Chang-Xing knows that 6’4 is considered tall there

Tor Browser Can’t Open This Page

To protect your security, imgur.com will not allow Tor Browser to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

JFL why is he even on the forum to begin with. Last time I recall this forum is called INCELS.IS not VOLCELS.IS. Mods are far too lenient in such cases, a ban is needed.
He’s always humble bragging about his height, it gets annoying overtime

Retarded Heightcoper

Face Is Far More Important Than Height No Matter How Tall A Person
6'4'' with 4/10 face is more than enough to land pussy.