Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6’4” dude was depressed about his height. Grew to 6’5” and is finally satisfied (minimum height requirement is accelerating fast)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Just goes to show St. Hamudi was right. By 2030 or a little later, we might actually have a 7 foot minimum standard.

Remember back in the day when 6’ was considered tall? Jfl at the state of soyciety. This dude was 6’4” and felt like shit for being too short. But once he reached 6’5” he was satisfied then, as he had reached the bare minimum.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/w0s4pn/i_feel_satisfied_of_my_height_after_being/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I hope that's a troll post :feelsUgh: otherwise I hope he gets crippled

I hope that's a troll post :feelsUgh: otherwise I hope he gets crippled
He was crippled by the heightpill, but he ascended now.

I don't think that's possible over 7 foot all the way, no way to guarantee we wouldn't grow shorter, the earth is warmer day by day.

Imagine Being 193 ridiculous Tall Faq and insecure" :feelsclown::feelshaha:

How many fucking times I have said 6'5 is now the minimum?!
I thought 6’4” a while ago, but it’s gone up since then.

Imagine Being 193 ridiculous Tall Faq and insecure" :feelsclown::feelshaha:
Makes complete sense if foids only want mega tall fags.

I don't think that's possible over 7 foot all the way, no way to guarantee we wouldn't grow shorter, the earth is warmer day by day.
The tallest humans can be as a species on average, without having some diseases, is around 7’2”.

Just goes to show St. Hamudi was right. By 2030 or a little later, we might actually have a 7 foot minimum standard.

Remember back in the day when 6’ was considered tall? Jfl at the state of soyciety. This dude was 6’4” and felt like shit for being too short. But once he reached 6’5” he was satisfied then, as he had reached the bare minimum.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/w0s4pn/i_feel_satisfied_of_my_height_after_being/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Trolling i guess

He is a foot taller than me:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

r/tall is suifuel for manlets :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He should be tortured, stoned, and burned alive at the stake fucking tall fag cucking trucel midget like me :reeeeee:

Kid’s mentally ill. He’s gotta be

I hate tallfags so much :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

6 ft is now king of manlets

I would happily shoot this person to get their height

IM A 5'6 MANLET, THESE 6' + CUCKS CHADS SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Incels have the strongest mentality. This guy would've roped already if he was 5'7 like me.

He is a foot taller than me:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It’s over

r/tall is suifuel for manlets :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It’s ropefuel for average height as well I would guess.

IM A 5'6 MANLET, THESE 6' + CUCKS CHADS SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
6 ft is now king of manlets
I hate tallfags so much :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
He should be tortured, stoned, and burned alive at the stake fucking tall fag cucking trucel midget like me :reeeeee:
I would happily shoot this person to get their height
:lul::lul::lul:
I literally instantly get depressed when I see someone taller than me. Once you get blackpilled on the heightpill, there is absolutely no coping. Taller people not only intimidation mog everyone hard, but also get women wanting to fuck their brain out. This life is not fair. It’s literally winner takes all.

Incels have the strongest mentality. This guy would've roped already if he was 5'7 like me.
That’s why you hardly see manlets out in public. They are too ashamed of being brutally mogged and might end up roping due to it.

It’s over

It’s ropefuel for average height as well I would guess.

:lul::lul::lul:
I literally instantly get depressed when I see someone taller than me. Once you get blackpilled on the heightpill, there is absolutely no coping. Taller people not only intimidation mog everyone hard, but also get women wanting to fuck their brain out. This life is not fair. It’s literally winner takes all.

That’s why you hardly see manlets out in public. They are too ashamed of being brutally mogged and might end up roping due to it.
It's true. Most manlets order everything online and deliver their food to their home too. :feelshaha::cryfeels:

It's true. Most manlets order everything online and deliver their food to their home too. :feelshaha::cryfeels:
Manlet literally can NOT afford to be poor, cause it could cost them their life to save money on not having things delivered.

I'm 5'3 so in reality it shouldn't matter to them. Why are tallfag men acting like women?:feelshaha:

as a 5'8 17 year old zoomer in a 6ft average country i am full of internal rage, depression, suffering and anger especially since my older brother is 6'1.

and you faggots called me a fakecel for being 5'11

6' isn't considered tall at all lol. It's like 6'3+ I even remember when 6'1 was considered tall, oh how things have changed.

I saw 2 girls with their 9'2 - 9'5 boyfriend yesterday. :feelsrope:
Over for 9’ robert wadlowcels

6' isn't considered tall at all lol. It's like 6'3+ I even remember when 6'1 was considered tall, oh how things have changed.
Right when I reached 6’1”, that’s when they changed it to 6’3”. I can’t cope anymore.

i am 6"2 and i feel average and i live in the most ethnic region of my country

White normie zoomers I see are 6'0-6'3. Pretty ordinary. 6'4 you are in the game but still getting mogged down if you are competing on size.. Also what if he wasn't big frame?

i am 6"2 and i feel average and i live in the most ethnic region of my country
A43EA5B2 58C8 4FC0 880D 886CE67C5E73

White normie zoomers I see are 6'0-6'3. Pretty ordinary. 6'4 you are in the game but still getting mogged down if you are competing on size.. Also what if he wasn't big frame?
I don’t even think it’s white normies, even the blacks, sands, etc seem 6’ average now