Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'4 chad getting mogged by another chad

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Steven Schapiro got mogged hard by this guy. How do chads feel when they get mogged? I mean it's pretty rare for them to experience this.
Screenshot 1095

And that guy on the left is a jawcel

Why would Chads feel threatened dude, any foid would just fuck both of them at the same time if they were near each other so the concept of competition doesn't apply.

I live to see my cocky Chad brother mogged one day.

Shit, I can't believe guys like him actually exist. I'm glad I'll never have to walk around on US college campuses. I would not be able to stand the mogging. I'd feel like a little ugly kid next to this guy.

Shit, I can't believe guys like him actually exist. I'm glad I'll never have to walk around on US college campuses. I would not be able to stand the mogging. I'd feel like a little ugly kid next to this guy.
Yeah imagine living with one for all of your childhood and teenage years. :feelsrope:

Jealousy is so pathetic especially when it comes to your siblings but I can’t help it.

A lot of people are fagmaxxing ngl
Why not?
Btw i don't think my post is stupid. Yes, it is low effort but this is what i feel when i see a chad-fight.

Yeah imagine living with one for all of your childhood and teenage years. :feelsrope:

Jealousy is so pathetic especially when it comes to your siblings but I can’t help it.
I kind of feel you even though I'm happy for my brother. He has a different father and we look really different. Cashiers, barbers and people in general we go to together always compliment him on his eyes. Cashiers ask if we are actually related. He is 7 years old and better looking than me. He'll most likely grow to be 6'3 at least since he has a tall father. I'll get mogged to death by him.

He already has characteristics of a chad such as lack of inhibition, talkativeness...

I kind of feel you even though I'm happy for my brother. He has a different father and we look really different. Cashiers, barbers and people in general we go to together always compliment him on his eyes. Cashiers ask if we are actually related. He is 7 years old and better looking than me. He'll most likely grow to be 6'3 at least since he has a tall father. I'll get mogged to death by him.

He already has characteristics of a chad such as lack of inhibition, talkativeness...
Damn that’s rough. :feelsrope:

The only time a girl ever approached me was to ask me about my brother. Imagine how fucking hurt and enraged I was. It sucks having an attractive sibling.

hey, my YOUNGER brother is the Slayer. not me. imagine being an old man and your mid 20s college dropout brothers mogs you in height and appearance. and the fucker used to have acne. I didn't.

Damn that’s rough. :feelsrope:

The only time a girl ever approached me was to ask me about my brother. Imagine how fucking hurt and enraged I was. It sucks having an attractive sibling.
Now add the fact that my sister is almost as tall as me. I really got fucked up somehow. I don't believe my parent's genes are that bad. I should have grown to be taller and better looking. I was just unlucky.

my sister is tiny but one of those short haired "career feminists" like my goddamn mother. also more successful and the only child to graduate college (she got in a "having a hole" scholarship, I kid you not)

hey, my YOUNGER brother is the Slayer. not me. imagine being an old man and your mid 20s college dropout brothers mogs you in height and appearance. and the fucker used to have acne. I didn't.
I have a similar issue, my brother's a bum and he gets handed everything

I saw the full video, that dude doesnt mog him

Why would Chads feel threatened dude, any foid would just fuck both of them at the same time if they were near each other so the concept of competition doesn't apply.

yep chads dont have time to feel threatened or bother to compete against other chads, they just too busy laying pipe through stacey

From what I've heard on different forums and also from tall rl mates, they actually feel strongly about getting mogged. I've had friends who visited other places and say "wow people are so tall here I'm not even dwarfing everyone it must suck to live here".