Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6’4 CHAD gets all the worthless foids

WeggieWeggie

WeggieWeggie

Greycel
I was at Burger King earlier today and then i see a group of foids, about 3 stacys and 2 beckys. I stare at them for a while and suddenly 6’4 chad comes in:feelswhat:. They all turn their head and they start whispering that he’s hot. One of them goes up to him and starts making out with him. THEY HAVENT EVEN TALKED BEFORE HOW DOES HE DO IT SO EASILY:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: FOIDS ARE WORTHLESS

I was at Burger King earlier today and then i see a group of foids, about 3 stacys and 2 beckys. I stare at them for a while and suddenly 6’4 chad comes in:feelswhat:. They all turn their head and they start whispering that he’s hot. One of them goes up to him and starts making out with him. THEY HAVENT EVEN TALKED BEFORE HOW DOES HE DO IT SO EASILY:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: FOIDS ARE WORTHLESS
Oh sweety he just has better personality and he respects whaman, unlike you mysoginistic prick:lul:

lifefuel for @Mentally lost cel

turkish deranged bloodthirsty vile merciless and relentless mentally sick cockroach and kiddie fiddler from Istanbul (in video game)
I think he's a schizo (in gta v)

One of them goes up to him and starts making out with him. THEY HAVENT EVEN TALKED BEFORE HOW DOES HE DO IT SO EASILY
Even I doubt that actually happened.

Estrogen moment

Just be 6'4 bro:feelsthink::feelsthink:

High IQ:feelsokman:

Reddit is over there fam :feelsseriously: