Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6'3 doesn't hit hard....

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Nope 6'3 doesn't hit hard really, why?

Because the average white zoomer normie on average is easily 6'2 on average if not 6'3 or taller depending on area. (Dutch zoomer male is reportedly 6'3 on average). So if you are around 6' (the statistical average if you include the ethnics), you could easily wear lifts and become 6'3. If you have good proportions, you could potentially mog 6'5 males if you use some face as advantage as well (the main reason why foids demand tall males is not just the total length, but rather the body length particularly leg length excluding neck and head).

Now there comes some 6'7 male here... you would now feel like 6'3 pill is just some light pillow slapped across you. It will INSTANTLY obliterate whatever worth you have right now. No matter how good your face is, 6'7 will obliterate you harder than Shao Kahn using his Wrath Hammer on you.

Besides, 6'3 is manlet tier in some high tier European phenos for zoomer males, particularly the Dinaric Alps and Nordids.

Only Chad is desired due to his body. Every other man has to provide something somehow to make himself relevant

6 foot still towers over 99.9% of the population in places such as SEA. If I could get one of these fucking remote jobs (i will eventually damn it) I know where i'm heading...

Nope 6'3 doesn't hit hard really, why?

Because the average white zoomer normie on average is easily 6'2 on average if not 6'3 or taller depending on area. (Dutch zoomer male is reportedly 6'3 on average). So if you are around 6' (the statistical average if you include the ethnics), you could easily wear lifts and become 6'3. If you have good proportions, you could potentially mog 6'5 males if you use some face as advantage as well (the main reason why foids demand tall males is not just the total length, but rather the body length particularly leg length excluding neck and head).

Now there comes some 6'7 male here... you would now feel like 6'3 pill is just some light pillow slapped across you. It will INSTANTLY obliterate whatever worth you have right now. No matter how good your face is, 6'7 will obliterate you harder than Shao Kahn using his Wrath Hammer on you.

Besides, 6'3 is manlet tier in some high tier European phenos for zoomer males, particularly the Dinaric Alps and Nordids.

Beyond cope, Dutch zoomer men are actively shorter, Dutch Gen X men are the tallest generation. This is according to actual CBS statistics.

6'3 doesn't hit hard because before height fetishists only had the option to choose the men in her environment, now she can go on a dating site and add a filter "192 cm and taller" and filter out any man shorter.

The average height hasn't increased, the filters are just better.

Beyond cope, Dutch zoomer men are actively shorter, Dutch Gen X men are the tallest generation. This is according to actual CBS statistics.

6'3 doesn't hit hard because before height fetishists only had the option to choose the men in her environment, now she can go on a dating site and add a filter "192 cm and taller" and filter out any man shorter.

The average height hasn't increased, the filters are just better.
Why did the tall faggots had to steal my chance my genes.... They stole it and now look at them fucking

how are young people shorter than their parents in the netherlands it's the opposite everywhere else what do you think caused this?