Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'2 is the new 5'8 in 2024

opioidcel

opioidcel

Overlord
★★★★★
if youre a zoomer fag youre not gonna be competing with 50 year old men for 55 year old slags so you cant take the average height of a whole country into account when estimating your smv. if youre a zoomefag youre gonna be compared to men of your own age and in 2024 i think you have to be 6'3 min to even be considered a tallfag and for you to benefit from your height halo

6'1 and LTN is still incel imo nowadays bc thats basically 5'8 and LTN face by 2024 standards because of heightflation and should be allowed on the site

6ft minimum height even in thailand to not be thought of as a garden gnome by foids

anything less than 6'1+mtn face is incel in 2024

I’m a 5’8 dwarf so it’s over for me :feelsrope:

I’m a 5’8 dwarf so it’s over for me :feelsrope:
5'8 isnt dwarf tier lol
5'10 is dwarf tier
At 5'8 youre literally invisible to foids. They couldnt even fucking see you in public if they tried

5'8 isnt dwarf tier lol
5'10 is dwarf tier
At 5'8 youre literally invisible to foids. They couldnt even fucking see you in public if they tried
Even though 80% of foids are below this height, even zoomer ones

Shit it out on the street when your done and some kid might get high too

5'8 is still manlet tier but 6'2 aint that crazy, is pretty average in lots of EU countries

I work with about 10 guys in total, aged 20-30 at my factory and half of them are over 6ft. A couple of them height mog me at 6'5.