Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 6'1 = manlet

Economy in venezuela and foids standars are inflated as fuck

Height inflation is real

Why there is no "I know a guy who's 5'1 and.." in this thread? :feelshaha:

You need to be too tall for doors or else you're a manlet.

how are foids this retarded?

@Regenerator

Theres a post about a 22 KHHV 5'3 asking "Which women should I go for?" :feelskek:

Brother hasnt realized ITS OVER!

Time to hit the height gym

6'1 equals manlet

Deleted and locked

Show this to someone who claims 6'0 is tallfag

The post has been removed, probably by a mod who is only 6'1 and felt offended.

Wait, this was posted to r/short, this was obviously trolling.

I am only 5 feet and 8 inches, so it is over. I try my best to heightmaxx by consuming loads of pills that are supposed to increase my height, but I have only seen minimal progress.

I am only 5 feet and 8 inches, so it is over. I try my best to heightmaxx by consuming loads of pills that are supposed to increase my height, but I have only seen minimal progress.
I also try to run outside in the Sun and exercise as much as possible. Try to run like a 10k outside and consume vitamin D pills, which is enough for me.

Just get taller bro
Stretch your legs JFL

Was on a cruise last year and the only married men I saw were over 6ft. I had to remind myself that wagecucking and paying for some whore isn't as relaxing as using inherited NEETbux, but I did cry on the top level overlooking a long drop into the ocean, ngl.

That faggot redditor is probably joking. I would kill to be 6'1

I seriously can't wait until height inflation gets so out of hand it becomes common for 6'0 men to start complaining they aren't tall enough for women to date them.
Accelerate this shit as fast as it will go, it brings us closer to total incel victory plus it's fun to watch the shitshow.

height halo is 6’5 +

negative height halo is anything under 6’

No pills for your height its genes

Dont waste your money on that shit

I dont really give a fuck what reddit users say anymore, all of them on that shitty platform are degenerate woke idiots