Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "6'1 is tallfag"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
look at western european countries
To hell with that 6'0 is respectable anywhere except MAYBE Sweden The Netherlands etc. Big maybe. Is it perhaps harder for them?yes. But in the age of the blackpill where "effort" is a dirty word in the dating scene, they're lazy volcels I'd bet.
cope @Ropemaxx is slightly below average height where he lies. he's 5'10 iirc
5'10 is actually death though

i'm 5'11 in america

personally i feel normal height wise. my face is my main problem
You're literally just barely subhuman literally one inch can make a difference no joke

You're literally just barely subhuman literally one inch can make a difference no joke
i mean i'm not saying i'm a manlet what i'm saying is i ain't tall my problem is my face. once i fix that i'll wear some big shoes to larp as 6'2 ish

Whole thread fulla copemaxxers average height everywhere is 5’8 beside Serbia and Sudan so 5’11 and up is TallFag territory everywhere in the fucking world!

Whole thread fulla copemaxxers average height everywhere is 5’8 beside
astronomical cope.

average height in usa is 5'10 @Colvin76

average height in sweden is 5'11 @Ropemaxx

astronomical cope.

astronomical cope.

Bullshit cope

@Colvin76 are you 5’10? :feelsohgod:

And fuck Sweden who gives a fuck about those chocolate making pussies they get handled in every war they’ve ever been in

This is America bro 5’11 is TallFag country!!

Bullshit cope

And fuck Sweden who gives a fuck about those chocolate making pussies they get handled in every war they’ve ever been in

teracope. 5'11 isn't special at all

Bullshit cope

No I am NOT 5'10".

@Personalityinkwell bro where the fuck did you get that bullshit idea from? Are you drunk again? :feelskek:

No I am NOT 5'10".

@Personalityinkwell bro where the fuck did you get that bullshit idea from? Are you drunk again? :feelskek:
i never said you were 5'10, you are 5'9

i gave you a mention because you agree with me that 5'10 is average height in ths US, not 5'8, correct?

i never said you were 5'10, you are 5'9

i gave you a mention because you agree with me that 5'10 is average height in ths US, not 5'8, correct?
Average USA height is 5'10".

I'm 1 inch below that at 5'9"

Average USA height is 5'10".

I'm 1 inch below that at 5'9"
indeed, ypu're semi manlet

i'm 5'11, nothing special, but people like @Fearofeight wants to call me a tallfag to cope, even though my face is sub5

Tallfagging doesn’t mean shit if you are rice or hapa tbh

indeed, ypu're semi manlet

i'm 5'11, nothing special, but people like @Fearofeight wants to call me a tallfag to cope, even though my face is sub5
I love how Fearofeight always tries to call you 6ft even though you've made it clear literally multiple times that you're 5'11" :lul: :feelskek:

I love how Fearofeight always tries to call you 6ft even though you've made it clear literally multiple times that you're 5'11" :lul: :feelskek:
exactly

even if i was 6 foot, you've seen my face

i would need 6'4+ height to compensate

>complains when people cherrypick
>cherrypicks himself
:feelstastyman:

Huh? literally the lowest IQ comment ive seen ever

ITS JUST A BASIC REQUIREMENT
YOU STILL NEED BIG DICK AND GOOD FACE

fucking tard
Those types of comments are made by ugly manlets who think it's their height that's the problem. Unless you're below 5'8 or so it isn't

Ur incel as fuck
Cant stand these whiners
giphy.gif

It's over for 6'2 manlets.

And what the fuck is she talking about? She clearly doesn't go to the gym, the only thing she's lifting is a hamburger.

She could be a Stacy if she lost weight. But she probably gets the same amount of attention so doesn’t feel the need to

Just be taller than average to get a landwhale theory

the price of pussy is inflated through the fucking roof. when will the pussy bubble burst?

She doesn't care if you are professional or have your shit together
she just wants Chad

She doesn't care if you are professional or have your shit together
she just wants Chad
tbh

it's just a gaslighting technique tbh. such as "I'm not on tinder for hookups"

She is literally a balloon. how can she lift anything

I consider 6'1 to be tall, but not "tall," at least here in America. I think 6'1 is the average height in places like Bosnia. What I mean by that, is that you're tall, but in a crowded setting like in a university or a club, you would likely be below average height compared to the other guys who are there. This is especially prevalent in the South and in the Midwest.

I wonder how many guys who say they're 6'1 are actually 6'1.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back